Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

e4d21721ce091685b96e5db61f377a28f53544d942e4d98b47c2ecaa1bf0b137_1.webp

I don’t know if this is being discussed elsewhere. I tend to ignore GB News. But a friend forwarded this to me. It’s apparently about how the new variant of concern, omicron, has been invented to bolster power before Christmas.

I only managed about 90 secs but all I’m seeing is a man struggling with his mental health. Is that too simplistic? I don’t find it funny, I just wish he’d get help.

I don’t know if this is being discussed elsewhere. I tend to ignore GB News. But a friend forwarded this to me. It’s apparently about how the new variant of concern, omicron, has been invented to bolster power before Christmas.

I only managed about 90 secs but all I’m seeing is a man struggling with his mental health. Is that too simplistic? I don’t find it funny, I just wish he’d get help.

Batshit.

Totally bonkers, then I skipped forward to about 7 mins in and he was talking about race and the 'white people' being told to feel guilty or something. Fucked up. No idea how the viewer numbers are for that on TV but bet it gets plenty online.

Absolutely conspiracy theory batshitness on a 'mainstream?' channel.

Totally bonkers, then I skipped forward to about 7 mins in and he was talking about race and the 'white people' being told to feel guilty or something. Fucked up. No idea how the viewer numbers are for that on TV but bet it gets plenty online.

Absolutely conspiracy theory batshitness on a 'mainstream?' channel.

Thank you for your service. You're stronger of stomach than me

i just looked at his fckn face and scrolled on, life's too short

Another "awakening" from the team that despises "woke".

More a very low budget Zombie flick. I mean I know diagnosing people from that is not OK, but.... they have the air of not very well about them that lot.

Back
Top Bottom