Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

ti5zgju0mly71.jpg

I reckon the Austrians have found the solution to the antivaxxer problem…

"One of the women who works at Fun Palast, who gave her name as Mina, said ".......

.....And I also think it's a great idea that this is being offered for women, children and of course men." "

:hmm:

"One of the women who works at Fun Palast, who gave her name as Mina, said ".......

.....And I also think it's a great idea that this is being offered for women, children and of course men." "

:hmm:
I’m pretty sure (or would like to think) it’d be the parent of the child being jabbed who enjoys the reward of the scheme. ‘30 minutes free if you get the vaccine; bring the wife and kids to get jabbed too, and get an additional 30 minutes’ credit for every additional person vaccinated’. I can’t see many punters taking advantage of such offer though.

There's a COVID vaccine for lions and I don't think they'd allow a transfer between zoos without proof it had been administered.

There's also apparently been zero problems in vaccinating lions, so maybe a better caption would have been "Shut up and take your shot like a lion."

For all of our large, exotic cats — that’s lions, tigers and mountain lions — they’re being positively reinforced with goat’s milk sprayed in their mouths,” Alex Herman, vice president of veterinary services at the Oakland Zoo in California, told me. “They really love it.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom