Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Didn't know where to post this , but here will do..

Was just on a train listening to a woman saying ( il paraphrase) that Bill Gates and all are sacrificing kids from Africa to do something ( test vaccines I presume ) , when I went to get off I told.her she shouldn't be watching you tube for her info, sigh

Was just on a train listening to a woman saying ( il paraphrase) that Bill Gates and all are sacrificing kids from Africa to do something ( test vaccines I presume ) , when I went to get off I told.her she shouldn't be watching you tube for her info, sigh

Now I understand why everyone wears earphones down there.

5wza4b.jpg

My sister in law is in this camp, I love her but she’s a fucking idiot.

Must admit while I don't watch telly, I was surprised at how direct they were on this. Good on them in my view.

They’ve been doing that stuff for years. I think it’s only being noticed now because there’s literally nobody else doing anything. Sir Personality Void is worse than useless. And had his own Christmas party anyway so can’t say too much.

man goes from a probably rightly cultural icon to a absoloute cringe fest in just one pandemic

Conspiracy slides quite well into rockstar/celeb minds, they ain’t necessarily that smart, unlikely to have any depth of academic scientific study under their belt and no fuxker around them will tell them they are talking a load of old pony

Instead they have access to a huge audience who nod and ooh their every utterance

Stand down hirsute melesphile Guitar astrophysicists and things can only get better particle physics professors

Back
Top Bottom