Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

SheilaNaGig

Break requested
Last Thursday I got a worried phone call from someone I barely know asking me about the riots in Brixton and Peckham. She said she'd seen the footage on WhatsApp. I was stood on quiet peaceful Brixton high street when she called and she wouldn't believe me as I kept repeating "There are no riots..."

This morning I was sent a video explaining how C-19 and Sars and Mers (and this proving that HIV/AIDS also...) are all manufactured biological warfare agents. With added science!
Update on CoronaVirus by Dr./Prof. Francis Boyle

It's so predictable. I'm sure Icke is at it too, I don't even need to check to guess what he's saying. No doubt the End-timers are also full of excitement and told-you-so as well.

There's also the stuff about blowing hairdryers up your nose, sipping water and so forth.

I assume you mean 'Let's have a thread...', not 'three', you need to edit the title.

Not sure how helpful it is to direct more attention to this rubbish and increase traffic to conspiracy websites. If you make a reasonable effort to keep yourself informed and apply common sense, it’s all easily debunked.

Not sure how helpful it is to direct more attention to this rubbish and increase traffic to conspiracy websites. If you make a reasonable effort to keep yourself informed and apply common sense, it’s all easily debunked.

I take your point but it is occasionally turning up in other threads. We can keep a border around it in one thread. I hope and expect this thread won’t be busy but It could serve as an annexe for the nonsense.

Proliferation of bullshit is inevitable on the wide range net and we are having a few new members joining (one has already brought in nonsense (and been banned for it).

If no one wants the thread it will die a natural death. I won’t be trying to keep it going.

I’ve been spending weeks now guiding countless peoples risk perception and correcting nonsense. I’ve had to keep a straight face and be serious for too long.
Use this thread to indulge in some recreational conspiracy twaddle.

Your starter for 10...

It’s a Putin plot. Vladimir’s quest for global fascism and a cold blooded mitigation to global warming? Unleashing a bio-weapon in Wuhan. Seducing Boris with honey traps, white supremacy and absolute power via his proxies. Completely got Trump wrapped around his finger via layers corruption. The Telegraph’s incest twins on their channel island paranoid into complicity. Cummings, the over indulged child, was compromised years ago whilst in the USSR by KGB trained terrapins he shoved up his arse for “research purposes”.

It all makes so much more sense now.

I take your point but it is occasionally turning up in other threads. We can keep a border around it in one thread. I hope and expect this thread won’t be busy but It could serve as an annexe for the nonsense.

Proliferation of bullshit is inevitable on the wide range net and we are having a few new members joining (one has already brought in nonsense (and been banned for it).

If no one wants the thread it will die a natural death. I won’t be trying to keep it going.

Yes, we need a policy of containment for as long as possible to try to limit the spread :D

This is a comedy thread. Some light relief. As mentioned i’ve been battling professionally and in my community getting peoples risk perception within reasonable bounds.

I havent been able to joke, cut this tired poster a bit of slack :)

Did you all hear the one about the Harvard professor and the 50 grand bungs from the CCP to set up a bio lab in Wuhan....where 2 of his students were arrested, turned out to be in the Chinese military and one of them was busted smuggling vials of biological material?

That of course, got jumped all over and keeps resurfacing from time to time.

you might as well have the linky

Last edited:
ooh I've remembered another one from waaaaay back when (2 months ago, fuck! this moves quick)

The second largest company in China, called Tencent, they had/have a virus case/death counter. It was showing the official numbers like you'd expect. But one day, it didn't. It showed a set of numbers that were much more in line with the Lancet set. It only had it up there for a moment, long enough for a screen grab. Was it someone there trying to get the real story out, or is it just a big ol' fake.

It was picked up on by a Thai news paper.

Also places like medicinenet

(they sound kind of official and stuff)

so.... did you miss me? :D

[/ominous_spooky_music]

Back
Top Bottom