Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Charlotte Dujardin not competing in dressage after whipping video emerges

Well no it's clear we'll never be friends, enjoy your time to yourself once you've pissed off everyone on here :)
What are you going to do? Report me and get me banned like you did on the other thread? You weren't the only one I know, but you turn up on that thread, after a spat here, and I get banned within 10 minutes or so. All because you couldn't accept that some questioned your opinion.

What are you going to do? Report me and get me banned like you did on the other thread? You weren't the only one I know, but you turn up on that thread, after a spat here, and I get banned within 10 minutes or so. All because you couldn't accept that some questioned your opinion.

I didn't report you.
You pissed off a lot of people, but it wasn't me, so reel your fucking neck in before making accusations you plonker.

I didn't report you.
You pissed off a lot of people, but it wasn't me, so reel your fucking neck in before making accusations you plonker.
It just seemed coincidental you turning up at almost the exact time I got banned. And just after you'd been on this thread arguing with me.

It just seemed coincidental you turning up at almost the exact time I got banned. And just after you'd been on this thread arguing with me.
IT'S BECAUSE WE ALL USE THE NEW POSTS FACILITY FFS YOU ARSE.

I DId NOT report you. I think you're an arse and I've told you that to your face a few times, if there are like 3 threads active at the same time with new posts and we all search on NEW POSTS we see the threads with ---- NEW POSTS on them, ffs work out how it works before having some sort of paranoid hissy fit about my posting patterns.

It's actually hard to get a thread ban, or a more serious ban, around here, and it'll only happen as a result of your own behavior, not anyone else's.

So, a bit of friendly advice, if you want to stay, maybe you should give that a little thought, and wind it in a bit.

Why in the fuck would I follow anyone around the forums?
I hit "New Posts" I see the threads that have recent posts on them.
I look at those threads, I post on those threads.

If anyone thinks I am following them around the boards, they need to seriously check how important they think they are to other people, I mean seriously ffs. WHY would I do that? You'd have to be fucking delusional and possibly narcissistic to think I was following YOU around the boards. OMFG, work out how posting works before flinging accusations around.

IT'S BECAUSE WE ALL USE THE NEW POSTS FACILITY FFS YOU ARSE.

I DId NOT report you. I think you're an arse and I've told you that to your face a few times, if there are like 3 threads active at the same time with new posts and we all search on NEW POSTS we see the threads with ---- NEW POSTS on them, ffs work out how it works before having some sort of paranoid hissy fit about my posting patterns.
OK, no need to shout.
I have just as low an opinion of you.

That's cos you're taking your point of view so seriously. And you don't know posters yet.

Just chill 😎
So, I'm supposed to take everything in jest? Even when I'm being insulted and derided? This is not just here but on the thread I'm now banned from participating. Funny that established members are free to say what they want about other members. New people, not so much.

So, I'm supposed to take everything in jest? Even when I'm being insulted and derided? This is not just here but on the thread I'm now banned from participating. Funny that established members are free to say what they want about other members. New people, not so much.

Oh God.. you remind me so much of me when I started here...😁

Go read your posts from that thread through your profile one by one. Without reference to any other posts...
Just do that...and tell me..do they cover you in glory?

Eta...am I turning into Spymaster 2.0 ?

Last edited:
Interesting seeing the negative emojis connected to this post, but none connected to the post I quoted which was insulting.
Eh?
You accused Epona of following you around the boards.
And they explained again that they clicked on New Posts...which is what a lot of us do.
You also accused Epona of reporting you.. they told you they hadn't.
You were called out.
Just see it for what it is. Apologise.
And start again.
Happens many of us at some stage.
No big deal.

Go read your posts from that thread through your profile one by one. Without reference to any other posts...
I was rude to you when you started here. :(

I don't even remember what it was about now. Stoopid. :rolleyes:

Interesting seeing the negative emojis connected to this post, but none connected to the post I quoted which was insulting.

That's because I've been here over 20 years and you've been here 5 minutes.
There are people here who I don't get along with but that's because we've taken 20 years sizing one another up and deciding we don't get along.
You've managed to piss off a huge number of people in your what, week here?
And you're not one of the new influx of people from another board, you arrived just before that.

There are people here who I don't get along with but that's because we've taken 20 years sizing one another up and deciding we don't get along.
And you're not one of the new influx of people from another board, you arrived just before that.

Not even 3 days yet, although it seems like a lifetime already.

You've just confirmed what I said. Newbies are treated differently. You're allowed to insult me, but when I retaliate, I get called out for it.

Eta...am I turning into Spymaster 2.0 ?
Some of my posts are defensive because certain members on here have been offensive. I don't see anything wrong with that. I will defend my opinions. If people don't like it, tough shit.

Back
Top Bottom