Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Wild Wild Nest

Will Smith and Kevin Kline feed hallucinogenic drugs to birds at the beginning of mating season and then marvel at the resulting avian creches

b3ta image version of this thread is lol:
nemo.jpg

beautyandtheyeast.jpg

b3ta.com challenge: letter change films

Silent Punning

The people of Earth, their patience exhausted at last, send a merry band of message board punsters into deep space exile.

It used to be on youtube, but I think it's been taken down since then. It was a really dark kitchen-sink expose of the music industry, as I recall.
I'm pretty sure it received a recent ish release on DVD with docs and commentary etc. so that's probably why it was forced it off youtube.

I vaguely remember it coming out...not really one for the kidz by the sound of it so it probably bombed....but sounds a bit like those David Essex / Adam Faith films of around the same time - That'll be the Day etc - that were actually pretty well done....

Bestworld

SF thriller in which bored executives travel to a high-tech amusement park to play football against teams made up of androids modelled on famous players but programmed to perform at a level beatable by unfit middle managers. Following an unforeseen whisky spillage the Northern Ireland all-star team malfunctions, with homicidal results.

Back
Top Bottom