Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

The Manor of Casterbridge - the agricultural land having been auctioned for five guineas, 18 years later the unexpected return of the land to the manor sets in motion a chain of events that leads to the manor's demise.

The Tit Fiend Thunderbolt
The future of a local branch line is threatened when a spate of sexual assaults breaks out

How to get head in advertising - Richard E Grant gets sexual favours from junior interns and tells you how!

Last edited:
Logan's Rum
A man gets hideously drunk on this 30th birthday, and has an convoluted drunken dream about running away from things with Jennie Agatar and meeting Peter Ustinov with some cats.

Pomp up the Volume

Edward Elgar collaborates with musicians from Colourbox and AR Kane to create a ground-breaking new sound which is acclaimed by classical and hip-hop enthusiasts alike

Straight outta Campton
The trials and tribulations of an earnestly middle class gangsta rap group based in a small village in Bedfordshire.

A Bride Too Far:

Bigamist, played by Michael Keeton, finally meets his match in the shape of Uma Thurman, his next wife to be. Psychological thriller. Rated: PG

It's a fun thread I've ignored any one who pointed out a repetition because they weren't being arsy about it. But seeing as being arsy is your defining attribute picky...

Slade Runner

A grizzled ex-detective who hunts down and brutally kills Brummie glam-rockers starts to doubt his own identity, after discovering that his memory of never having worn Bacofoil-coated platform boots has in fact been artificially implanted in his brain by a sinister man wearing massive Sue Pollard glasses.

Weekend at Barnies

The annoying purple dinosaur dies during the filming of his kids' TV show. Attempts by two set assistants to hide his corpse fail to amuse anyone, and traumatise dozens of small children.

It's a fun thread I've ignored any one who pointed out a repetition because they weren't being arsy about it. But seeing as being arsy is your defining attribute picky...
if i was being arsy i'd have laid into weltweit. but i quite like yer man so i didn't, simply pointing out it had been done before. glad to see you playing the cunt, though, i suppose you're filling in for diamond.

Slade Runner

A grizzled ex-detective who hunts down and brutally kills Brummie glam-rockers starts to doubt his own identity, after discovering that his memory of never having worn Bacofoil-coated platform boots has in fact been artificially implanted in his brain by a sinister man wearing massive Sue Pollard glasses.
thats the third sladerunner one, mine was first and funniest

we've hit peak repeat teritory cmrds

Back
Top Bottom