Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Walking With the Enema:

World War Two drama: a young man dresses up as a Nazi to conceal his embarrassment. Ends up rescuing some Jews by accident.

if i was being arsy i'd have laid into weltweit. but i quite like yer man so i didn't, simply pointing out it had been done before. glad to see you playing the cunt, though, i suppose you're filling in for diamond.

You are being arsy.

Film about a woman who searches for the perfectly sculptured man but settles for 'not an arsehole'.

Hawk The Slater
Barrel-scraping sword-and-sorcery EastEnders spin-off, in which Perry 'Hawk' Slater (a long-lost distant cousin of Kat, Lynn and Little Mo "from Leigh-on-Sea") visits his Walford relatives only to be sent back in time and across dimensions to a barbarian alternative world following a freak lightning strike on the Queen Vic during a fancy dress party to which he has come done up in Conan-type costume.

Hawk The Slater
Barrel-scraping sword-and-sorcery EastEnders spin-off, in which Perry 'Hawk' Slater (a long-lost distant cousin of Kat, Lynn and Little Mo "from Leigh-on-Sea") visits his Walford relatives only to be sent back in time and across dimensions to a barbarian alternative world following a freak lightning strike on the Queen Vic during a fancy dress party to which he has come dressed in Conan costume.
sequel 'Bed Sonja'

Narrow Martin
An inordinately thin LA detective must ensure a blousey mob witness is safely delivered to a California grand jury before Mafia hit men rub her out on the long train journey from the Mid West

Chintown: A private detective is hired to expose a plot by a chinless conspiracy to take over Chintown and force the chins out! Starring Bruce Campbell.

Donny Narco: A time travelling DEA agent gradually loses the plot after recurring dreams of a demon rabbit

Nineteen Eighty Flour: Set in the post punk era, against the backdrop of a Tory government, this is a feel good drama of jaunty northern flour factory workers whose work-place is ear-marked for closure. They club together, buy the management out, and turn the factory into a roller disco for the kids.

Back
Top Bottom