Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cars You Never See Anymore

I don’t recall the exact model but I saw something like a Datsun 268 (or 260 not sure, no pic as it passed me on the M6) with Kuwaiti plates today, which I reckon must be a fairly unique sighting

I've lost track of everything I've seen at brooklands today but it did include a Nash and a Volga amongst other things. There were lots of more popular makes with lesser know models like an MG Magnetite and an old Zephyr estate.

We were in the area and inspired by their Italian day, we went up to the Great British Car Journey today. They have a great collection of average British cars, including some you can drive. I don't know about cars you never see anymore, I don't think I have even heard of a Paramount before.
th-363607146.jpg

We were in the area and inspired by their Italian day, we went up to the Great British Car Journey today. They have a great collection of average British cars, including some you can drive. I don't know about cars you never see anymore, I don't think I have even heard of a Paramount before.
View attachment 422481
The fairground called and said they want their car back.

1000008677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom