Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cars You Never See Anymore

Phwoarr
698647faf72ebf1ddbd0e17312a68aba.jpg

0e9b2809d0527f84d02b2dacc4536089.jpg

fb6974de68c7eab08118c15ad12035a2.jpg

Yes please.
i just filled up alongside a '66 etype, 6 cylinder, 4.2L. Driver complained of reliability issues. It was regularly driven in dry weather. He would not swop for wife's Mazda :(

My wife was a member at Brooklands. We loved this type of event but especially the Italian weekends.

Have been to the Italians a few times. Was really busy today, noticeably just about half a dozen Alfa's. A great mix of '30's Bentley's, old rovers, triumphs. Etc. My first NYD meet. A great day. :thumbs:

Have been to the Italians a few times. Was really busy today, noticeably just about half a dozen Alfa's. A great mix of '30's Bentley's, old rovers, triumphs. Etc. My first NYD meet. A great day. :thumbs:
It is a great place, but there’s some absolutely up their own arse twats who are members. They spoil it for many of us others.

Given the circumstances, the catering was very well organised.
i chatted to the owner of a Bristol ( doubt he was a member). The car looked worn. He was complaint about the bird shit on it:), said it was a daily driver, it was his pride and joy. He said he drove it bloody hard :thumbs:

Given the circumstances, the catering was very well organised.
i chatted to the owner of a Bristol ( doubt he was a member). The car looked worn. He was complaint about the bird shit on it:), said it was a daily driver, it was his pride and joy. He said he drove it bloody hard :thumbs:
Friends of mine had a Bristol 410 as an everyday driver. He had Bristol for 30+years but a couple of years ago sold it because of businesses not paying him for work and an acrimonious divorce. Now he's rebuilding a Riley 1500. He's putting in a B series 1800 and upgrading it in a retro upgrade style. That'll be a nice daily driver when finished.

Back
Top Bottom