Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me. He was going for the ball (which is off camera). We were 3-0 down fighting to get in the game, Kev isn't the sort of player to be trying to knock over the lineswomen. He wants to win.

Harsh for not apologising though. Out of order I say.

'Not that type of player'? You say that when the video clearly shows he is exactly that type of player, even changing his direction to do it.

I'm sceptical, he seems to take an extra step away from the ball and towards her, with his body language not exactly looking like someone who is trying to avoid a collision. Then doesn't even apologise or offer her a hand up ? :hmm:
You're having a laugh. He's clearly going for the ball and nothing else.

And with promotion hanging in the balance I guess he had more important things in mind - like getting back into position - than indulging in handshakes. She wasn't hurt and for all we know he apologised at an appropriate time after the game (although I'm not sure what he's supposed to be apologising for).

He blates went into her, anyone who disagrees is a Cardiff city fan. He was heading one direction and tries to keep the ball in but realises he won't make it. So he kicks it hard and sees Massey and suddenly changes direction to smack into her. What a cunt.

He blates went into her, anyone who disagrees is a Cardiff city fan. He was heading one direction and tries to keep the ball in but realises he won't make it. So he kicks it hard and sees Massey and suddenly changes direction to smack into her. What a cunt.
Yeah! And that's why:

(a) the ref took no action and
(b) the lineswoman was smiling straight after

:facepalm:

^^Hard to prove without replays for the ref. To be fair If I was at the game and saw it from afar I would have thought it was an accidental collision too. But the replay clearly shows he changes direction.

^^Hard to prove without replays for the ref. To be fair If I was at the game and saw it from afar I would have thought it was an accidental collision too. But the replay clearly shows he changes direction.
It looks he's off-balance when he tries to stop hitting her and that causes the collision, actually. What on earth would he have to gain by intentionally taking out the lineswoman and risking a sending off?

It looks he's off-balance when he tries to stop hitting her and that causes the collision, actually. What on earth would he have to gain by intentionally taking out the lineswoman and risking a sending off?

Who knows what goes through the minds of modern footballers these days but misogyny and treating women like pieces of meat is pretty much an everyday occurence maybe?

Watch the ball. He thinks he can keep it in play and tries to alter his run toward it. It was an accident.

Watch the ball. He thinks he can keep it in play and tries to alter his run toward it. It was an accident.

No way mate, he kicks it too hard to keep 'in play' and if it really was an accident he should have apologised anyway. The silence is deafening.

No way mate, he kicks it too hard to keep 'in play' and if it really was an accident he should have apologised anyway. The silence is deafening.
Do you think he should have apologised if it was a male linesman? Do you think players should apologise if they accidentally knock over the ref?

I can see you've got a big agenda here, but it's clearly an accident and that's why there's been nothing from the lineswoman, the ref or any of the officials over it.

I can see you've got a big agenda here, but it's clearly an accident and that's why there's been nothing from the lineswoman, the ref or any of the officials over it.

And what big agenda is that? I'm just expressing my viewpoint. And if she started whining about it it'll just highlight that she wants special treatment just because of her sex which she doesn't want. In a way she's better off not kicking up a fuss and kudos to her for going about her job without complaint.

That view in the video is restricted. It certainly did not look deliberate from my POV.

I can't believe people are still arguing about it. I was 10 fucking yards away. Literally right behind the camera. And what you can't see off camera is the way the ball sits up perfectly from him to stick a cross in. The moment he realises, he tries to charge on to it and Massey is in the way.

Give it up. :facepalm:

tbh, it hasn't worked out that bad.

I'd rather face reading than the other two,

and I'd rather face the other two over a one off match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom