Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited and nervous. I had a dream the other night that Cardiff were in the premiership but I didn't know who they played to get there. It was really lucid and I woke up smiling.

I'm really excited and nervous. I had a dream the other night that Cardiff were in the premiership but I didn't know who they played to get there. It was really lucid and I woke up smiling.

I've developed a brand new syndrome - PTSD. Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I keep getting flashforwards to Alan Tate celebrating promotion and the swansea youth enjoying away trips to Old Trafford. :(

I've developed a brand new syndrome - PTSD. Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I keep getting flashforwards to Alan Tate celebrating promotion and the swansea youth enjoying away trips to Old Trafford. :(

Aww don't because my boss has predicted a bit of a Blackpool moment for Swansea.

When it comes to folding we're right up there with the best. To be honest, I thought we were going lose this from the off, with Reading going on to gain promotion.

But there's still 45 mins for Cardiff to prove me wrong.

Please.

I saw it coming too. Thats why I'm watching it at home (from behind the sofa DR Who style).

At least we can concentrate on the Championship now...

We've choked again (DJ can't finish a season) but its is still possible to turn this around. Pleeeease.

Highly unlikely, I would have thought. We've had incredible crowds all season (average 23,190).

*Edit: maybe some of the City fans knew what was coming!

That's why I thought it was strange and that maybe some fans had been delayed etc, but they were still empty at the end of the 1st half ?

As a Cardiff-dwelling, interested onlooker (who doesn't know that much about football), what is the matter with this team? I've even spent (a) summer afternoon in the Oval Basin watching them fold in the play-off final a couple of years ago. What will it take - a change of manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom