Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So IF we win, it'll be more than likely the Jacks in the final. :eek: Can anyone who watched the game tell me why everyone on facebook is calling the Jacks (Alan Tate) cheating scum?

I watched the game, um, don't know why people are caling anyone cheeting scum. (ae the Jacks Swansea then?) The red card was a red card. It wasn't a bad match, nothing stands out to be honest (I missed the first 15 mins of the second half, so might have missed something there) Thought the ref had a great game. Tried to let it flow as much as he could.

Yep the Jacks are Swansea. Just read on beeb that penalty shout turned down for forest as the ball struck alan tate's arm. Massive opportunity lost for Forest but as Leicester showed last year against us the second leg isn't over yet, please get the win Forest.

the jack keeper done well going by the clips on news, saved a few decent shots
and they kept at it, done well with 10 players

I can't see Forest beating Swansea at the Liberty. Not if they cant do it against 10 men at home.

Cardiff v Swansea final takes its first tentative step.

I am so excited and nervous. About to begin the trip to Reading now, it's only an hour and a half from where I am so 7and-a-half hours should give me enougt time for the libations

COME ON CITY COME ON CITY COME ON CITY, COME ON

Urban, do the Ayatollah

I hope we fucking rip them up

Peace

i think as a neutral my thoughts on the game are fair comment, no?

and what exactly is wrong with watching lots of football on tv?

Nothing wrong with watching footy on tv - you have to when you support a team that play their home games hundreds of miles away from you and you have no meaningful connection with the them.

It would be interesting to hear considered opinions from nuetral fans - but

that was some shite match.

Sounds neither considered or neutral to me - that sort of neutral opinion says more about the poster than the game. Thank you for caring though.

Titanic performance from the lads last night. A defensive masterclass, with Kevin McNaughton again superhuman.

Need to step up on Tuesday and show the watching millions how we can ATTACK as well as defend.

Bring it on!

*excited*

Kevin McNaughton again superhuman.

"I want silver hair tooooo"

Still can't believe he doesn't start for Scotland.

I'm happy with 0-0. I wanted an away goal for the away goal advantage. Until it was pointed out to me that away goals don't count more in playoffs. :facepalm:

ok, what's all this shit about Reading being an amazing team away from home?

we've won 11 away and they've won 8

I say, lets play it the same as up there

we play on the counter

bring on the fucking jacks!

everyone must want to see that punch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom