Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Sparky. Vastly over-rated for Wales (he was crap) and very very boring style of football

Course he scored the best Wales goal in our lifetimes, but unless he's playing I don't want him down the City, at all

Ditto that - Sparky blew the best chance Wales have had for a generation of getting to Euros with his ridiculous tactics and formation in the second leg of the Play-Offs against Russia, after our boys had secured a superb 0-0 in Moscow. Sounds familiar again. Fucked up my holiday in Portugal in 2004 also :mad:

If the Grauniad is to be believed, Hughes has walked out on Fulham thinking he was a shoo-in for the Villa job, Villa have now declared that they are not interested. Leaving Sparky looking a bit of a berk - unless, of course, he gets the Chelski job...

If the Grauniad is to be believed, Hughes has walked out on Fulham thinking he was a shoo-in for the Villa job, Villa have now declared that they are not interested. Leaving Sparky looking a bit of a berk - unless, of course, he gets the Chelski job...

Would be amazed if he gets the Chelsea job, and I doubt the City could afford him thankfully.

Ditto that - Sparky blew the best chance Wales have had for a generation of getting to Euros with his ridiculous tactics and formation in the second leg of the Play-Offs against Russia, after our boys had secured a superb 0-0 in Moscow. Sounds familiar again. Fucked up my holiday in Portugal in 2004 also :mad:.
You don't think Hughes may have played any part at all in securing Wales best chance for a generation? We've hardly been riding high on a wave of excellence after he left.

Chris Hughton will be our manager.

Sort of would have preferred Di Matteo,

but I wouldn't be too disappointed with either tbh

You don't think Hughes may have played any part at all in securing Wales best chance for a generation? We've hardly been riding high on a wave of excellence after he left.

Walked out on Wales midway through a campaign, as soon as someone waved a wad of fivers at him. Great player, but a negative and overrated manager...

(Can't compare the current crop of players with the squad Sparky had to choose from).

Not much point expanding your ground if your current small stadium doesn't even sell out.

Swansea season tickets sold out straight away, lots of dissapointed fans turned away, 10% capacity has been left for away fans and 10% for one the day supporters.

Swansea season tickets sold out straight away, lots of dissapointed fans turned away, 10% capacity has been left for away fans and 10% for one the day supporters.
Yes, the glory hunters are indeed coming out of the woodwork now. But how about last season? Or the seasons before? That's what it's all about, sunshine.

Yes, the glory hunters are indeed coming out of the woodwork now. But how about last season? Or the seasons before? That's what it's all about, sunshine.
I told you, Cardiff better hope to emulate the Swans rapid, things are not looking good long term for the Bluebirds.

I told you, Cardiff better hope to emulate the Swans rapid, things are not looking good long term for the Bluebirds.
Thanks for your clueless input. Kindly now fuck off back to your Swansea thread where you have my permission to post up another string of unanswered bollocks to people who really don't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom