Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Cardiff looking at a couple of seasons of rebuilding ?, new manager, loads of loaning signings probably going back to their parent clubs, other players going to move on and some probably going to be sold, whats the story for next season Bluebirds fans, rebuilding, happy with mid table perhaps ?

please, please break up your paragraphs.

you talk total wank.

it would at least make it more pleasing on the eye

to make it complete wank

You are getting me mixed up with 'editor' he said that he used to watch Man Utd all the time or something.
If you're unable to comprehend my clear words, don't bother posting up your half remembered versions of them here please. Ta.

Who are you?

You are getting me mixed up with 'editor' he said that he used to watch Man Utd all the time or something.

Are you a 'former Urban poster' returned under some sort of new 'guise'? :rolleyes:

The timing and subject of your ludicrous posts is pretty suspicious :hmm:

(Willing to bet that this idiot has been nowhere near Swansea Guildhall tonight. Unlike myself, who went along this evening just for the spectacle -- as a mere Swansea fellow traveller, not an actual fan ... )

Are you a 'former Urban poster' returned under some sort of new 'guise'? :rolleyes:

The timing and subject of your ludicrous posts is pretty suspicious :hmm:

(Willing to bet that this idiot has been nowhere near Swansea Guildhall tonight. Unlike myself, who went along this evening just for the spectacle -- as a mere Swansea fellow traveller, not an actual fan ... )

Never posted on here before, I found this place a while ago but didnt post because there seemed to be a lot of swearing and nastiness on here, see what I me, with your 'idiot' quote, no I was not at the Guildhall tonight, only idiots would do that unless they were taking children.

Under-performing! :D :D Ha ha ha!

I want Jacks to build support in their home city and surrounding areas, and we're doing a great job of picking up admiration elsewhere for our football and our fans. I don't think the club needs or wants glory hunters, though they come with the territory of success. Wait 'til that happens to you :D

:D

I'm sorry but it bears repeating........under-performing :D

I saw a couple of Union flags at Wembley in the Swans end - vastly outnumbered by the many many many Welsh flags. But whatever helps mate.

Under-performing!!!!!!!!

Read the post properly. Ed didnt say that Swansea City FC were underperforming, he said that Swansea was an underperforming city!

One thing having said that I have always been a Swans fan, it could be said I support two teams, Swansea City and whoever is playing England, even if little green men from mars was playing England I would be supporting the little green men.

Its only sport after all, all good banter and all that.;)

No you didnt say that you had always been a Swans fan, in fact you stated the xcat opposite, That you latched in to them last time they got promoted. Funny how you didnt start spouting your crap on here tile the arse end of the season when promotion looked likely. In thewords of the song "where were you when you were shit?"

And what with the ridiculously well attended parade and a club in the Premiership most people would beg to differ. Under-performing!!!
I said that Swansea was an under-performing CITY and wasn't referring to the club which has clearly done marvellously well and deservedly won promotion.

:facepalm:

Lovely lefties you lot eh :)

And what with the ridiculously well attended parade and a club in the Premiership most people would beg to differ. Under-performing!!!

Oh, and "he's" a she, btw :D

That explains a lot!

No you didnt say that you had always been a Swans fan, in fact you stated the xcat opposite, That you latched in to them last time they got promoted. Funny how you didnt start spouting your crap on here tile the arse end of the season when promotion looked likely. In thewords of the song "where were you when you were shit?"

I've never supported any other team my first game was Swansea v Scunthorpe in 1975.

Bloody second rate, under-performing Lambeth with its poor people and problems.......
Gotta love the way you just move on from saying "oops, I got it wrong" and are now playing the "poor little Swansea" card. Priceless stuff!

Why are people still discussing the Jacks on a Cardiff thread?

I don't care about them one way or the other.

Gotta love the way you just move on from saying "oops, I got it wrong" and are now playing the "poor little Swansea" card. Priceless stuff!

You were blatantly slagging off the club and the city, anyone reading the thread can see what you meant. I know the hypocrisy being pointed out to you won't be appreciated, but cheer up, you've still got a bigger ground than us :)

You were blatantly slagging off the club and the city, anyone reading the thread can see what you meant. I know the hypocrisy being pointed out to you won't be appreciated, but cheer up, you've still got a bigger ground than us :)
Sorry, but I can't keep up with your bizarre diversions. But here's a lesson for you: rock up to a Cardiff City thread and start bleating on about Swansea and you may well find people slagging you and your Union Jack waving chums off a bit. That's the way football rivalries work, you see.

If that's too much for your delicate sensibilities, then the trampie-ranting Jack thread is over there ->

Sorry, but I can't keep up with your bizarre diversions. But here's a lesson for you: rock up to a Cardiff City thread and start bleating on about Swansea and you may well find people slagging you and your Union Jack waving chums off a bit. That's the way football rivalries work, you see.

If that's too much for your delicate sensibilities, then the trampie-ranting Jack thread is over there ->

Sorry if you can't keep up mate, genuine criticism of your nonsense positions bit difficult?

So bluebirds can post on that, but I can't counter some of the tosh you were posting on this thread? Charming :) That's not rivalry mate, that's more hypocritical nonsense.

I am off, leaving you with your sense of superiority still wholly unpunctured by reality.............. but you can keep trampie :D

*ignores pointless Jack gibberish above

So, Mark Hughes is now available. He'd do, no?

Let me think!

Great record in qualifying campaigns, for the first half of matches, and then fell away when it came to the crunch. He'll fit in well at Cardiff!

Having said that I'd take him in a shot, he aint a Cardiff boy but he got spirit. Maybe he could persuade the unnamedPremiership fotballer to come and have a season with us!!!

I stay well away from 'there'. I dont think they have any real influence outside of the interweb - big fish in their own little pond

Can you imagine what would have happened if Anni had been successful in his attempts to buy the club year ago!! We'd have ben renemed Annis AFC and sunk into non league football!

I don't want Sparky. Vastly over-rated for Wales (he was crap) and very very boring style of football

Course he scored the best Wales goal in our lifetimes, but unless he's playing I don't want him down the City, at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom