Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big screen in Oval Basin? Seems like a good couple of years since that happened... maybe I'm losing it. Or maybe I shouldn't make loose talk about losing anything on this thread... :(

DJ is a good manager but he always seems to fuck up at the critical time. He did time and again at Wolves. That said, if you keep this side I can see a push for automatic next year under a different leadership

Fucking shit. I've had enough and am renouncing my fanship of Cardiff. Although that may change after I've calmed down.

Im sure as fellow Welshmen,you'll be backing the Swans all the way to the Premiership ;)

I will be. Rather the Jacks than Reading. Atleast one Welsh club will be in the EPL.

Bellamy foresaw it the day he signbed, just dig up the press conference and he says that if we cant go up he would love tom see the Jacks there!

who's managing Ed?
I'm probably out on my own here, but I'd stick with DJ. Isn't he one of - if not the - best manager of all time when it comes to performances?

And, more importantly, who are we going to get it if he goes? I don't see a long queue of top flight managers desperate to come to Cardiff.

fucking shocking.

2, 3-0 defeats on the bounce.

Start the debate you numbnuts

Ok - we pissed all over them for the first 25 minutes, Reading scored a freak goal which was presented to them by our embarrassment of a goalkeeper, and then we gifted them the game courtesy of a stupid Keinan foul in the penalty area. Game over.

We huffed and puffed but did the players really give their all? Didn't look like it to me.

Fans (apart from the wankers who left after the second goal) were awesome.

Our heroes were Whittingham, McNaughton and Blake - rest were shite.

I Like Dave Jones in a weird kind of way, but if he don't fall on his sword after YET ANOTHER CAPITULATION then the Malaysians should relieve him of his duties post-haste.

Players to retain next year:

Quinn, Keinan, Hudson, McNaughton, Blake
Whittingham, McPhail

Seriously, the rest, and I mean all of them, can go - may not be realistic, but I've had enough.

The piss-taking pissheads have so damaged this football club that I love so much, and Dave Jones should hang his head in shame for allowing it to happen.

And please, fellow Welsh football fans who support CCFC, do not tell me that a win for the Jacks will be good for Welsh football.

Reading in the final please - couldn't face the alternative.

and, oh yeah, CB39 for Player/Manager

I'm probably out on my own here, but I'd stick with DJ. Isn't he one of - if not the - best manager of all time when it comes to performances?

And, more importantly, who are we going to get it if he goes? I don't see a long queue of top flight managers desperate to come to Cardiff.

NO NO NO NO NO

we have gone backwards - DJ can neither motivate nor tactically change games which are going against him - there are a plethora of mangers out there who could do a better job.

There is no way in the world that DJ will be managing the club next season - he's had his chance - it's time to go.

NO NO NO NO NO

we have gone backwards - DJ can neither motivate nor tactically change games which are going against him - there are a plethora of mangers out there who could do a better job.

There is no way in the world that DJ will be managing the club next season - he's had his chance - it's time to go.
Out of curiosity, has there been another manager with a better record at Cardiff?

Out of curiosity, has there been another manager with a better record at Cardiff?

The guvnor Dave Jones has been presented with everything he has requested at this club - the stadium, the facilities, the players - and still he has managed to fail.

Compare and contrast with Lambert, Warnock, Rogers, McDermott. Time for a change.

Decision's out of our hands anyway - I will be staggered if DJ is in charge next year.

When your own fans are singing "Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning" then the clock is ticking...

The guvnor Dave Jones has been presented with everything he has requested at this club - the stadium, the facilities, the players - and still he has managed to fail.

Compare and contrast with Lambert, Warnock, Rogers, McDermott. Time for a change.

Decision's out of our hands anyway - I will be staggered if DJ is in charge next year.

When your own fans are singing "Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning" then the clock is ticking...
Fans often aren't the wisest council when it comes to appointing managers as they often tend to have very short memories and ludicrously overinflated expectations.

Fans often aren't the wisest council when it comes to appointing managers as they often tend to have very short memories and ludicrously overinflated expectations.

DJ does not deserve another year - he has had his chance - game over....

With the players at our disposal this year automatic promotion was a realistic expectation - play-off final was a minimum, ergo, farewell DJ :)

DJ does not deserve another year - he has had his chance - game over....

With the players at our disposal this year automatic promotion was a realistic expectation - play-off final was a minimum, ergo, farewell DJ :)
I'll look forward to seeing this promotion-guaranteeing new manager's arrival then. :)

Cardiff would be absolutely mad to get rid of Dave Jones straight away imo. As long as he wants the job, he should be given until at least January. I'm sure he'll come back more determined than ever to get promotion.

Yes, he may have lost the fans recently after some disappointing results, but they will soon forget that if Cardiff start next season well.

Cardiff would be absolutely mad to get rid of Dave Jones straight away imo. As long as he wants the job, he should be given until at least January. I'm sure he'll come back more determined than ever to get promotion.

Yes, he may have lost the fans recently after some disappointing results, but they will soon forget that if Cardiff start next season well.

We always start seasons well! It's the last month that's our problem. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom