Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Norwich got their winner in the 96th minute? The refs really hate us eh? God knows what it would be like in the Prem...

So Norwich got their winner in the 96th minute? The refs really hate us eh? God knows what it would be like in the Prem...

The whole structure of organised football is just an elaborate joke at your expense Phil. Like the Truman Show but with balls.

I believe it when it happens and not until then. The legal repercussions are even worse than the Tevez case with it affecting so many different clubs. Biggest mess in football in ages. Will the FA be brave or take the course of least disruption to the league.

I'm holding out for QPR being relegated out of the league personally

Cyber long time no see, can I just say what a pleasure it is to see you posting on this thread so that I can say with all sincerity that Cardiff relegating your sorry south Yorkshire, Warnock tainted side of dirty thug cunts was one of the best sporting days of my life.

I believe it when it happens and not until then. The legal repercussions are even worse than the Tevez case with it affecting so many different clubs. Biggest mess in football in ages. Will the FA be brave or take the course of least disruption to the league.

I dont beleive they ever had any intention of doing the right thing. The right thing would have been to hold the case a month ago so that any point deduction could be reeled back in again. They will now use the argument that it isnt fair to use a points deduction as it will effectively decide promotion. Warnock has said that he wants the trophy presented tomoroow if they beat Watford to force the FA to make the right decision. Nice one Colin, I dont seem to remember you being of the same opinion on sanctions when west ham releagted ya shit side.
Will be interesting to see if QPR are presente with trophy, how much fuss sponsors make of it and whether they engrave said trophy before presentation. If if passes off without comment I think we can expect a slap on the wrist and nothing else.

Goal of The season-Bellamy v Jacks!!!!! Come on, Jay's against QPR is the goal of the season for the championship let alone just the club!

Goal of The season-Bellamy v Jacks!!!!! Come on, Jay's against QPR is the goal of the season for the championship let alone just the club!

The goal of the season will be Chopra's fourth goal against Burnley next Saturday - not only for the skill and fitness of the individual goal, but it will be more amazing given he will have been one of the two players to score a hatrick against Borough at home the Monday before.

The goal of the season will be Chopra's fourth goal against Burnley next Saturday - not only for the skill and fitness of the individual goal, but it will be more amazing given he will have been one of the two players to score a hatrick against Borough at home the Monday before.

ROFLMAO.

Meanwhile can I just sing for probably the last time ever, duh duh duh duh Ross McCormack. He has just made our last game so much easier! As long as Forest can pick up a point today!!

heard somewhere that Norwich game will be on big the screen after our game, cannot see it on website though, any one know 'owt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom