Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should have had that match buried by half time, story of our season.

Bellamy's first half performance was fucking incredible.

Bizarrely, it feels like the pressure has been lifted.

Amazing goals
Amazing teams
Amazing atmosphere
Amazing attendance
Amazing match

Not quite an amazing result.

we should have had that match buried by half time, story of our season.

Bellamy's first half performance was fucking incredible.

Bizarrely, it feels like the pressure has been lifted.

Felt very deflated after the final whistle, but having had time to soak up the day, the sun, and a couple more beers :) I think we can safely say that that was a performance to be proud of.

Two best teams in the Championship slugging it out like prizefighters - we were better, but tired understandably towards the end.

Absolutely incredible atmosphere - not sure how it sounded on the telly, but inside the ground it were phenomenal.

Still convinced that Norwich do not have the experience to hold their nerve and claim maximum points, and am hopeful that 3 wins will do it for us.

And even if it is the Play-Offs :facepalm:, feel 100% convinced now that City have the steel and desire to see this through whichever path we take.

Hugely proud of the boys today, and our magnificent fans! :D

PS Without Taarabt, QPR would be mid-table.

Whichever teams come first and second will be the best two in the Championship. There's little in it between Cardiff, Norwich and QPR.

Felt very deflated after the final whistle, but having had time to soak up the day, the sun, and a couple more beers :) I think we can safely say that that was a performance to be proud of.

Two best teams in the Championship slugging it out like prizefighters - we were better, but tired understandably towards the end.

Absolutely incredible atmosphere - not sure how it sounded on the telly, but inside the ground it were phenomenal.

Still convinced that Norwich do not have the experience to hold their nerve and claim maximum points, and am hopeful that 3 wins will do it for us.

And even if it is the Play-Offs :facepalm:, feel 100% convinced now that City have the steel and desire to see this through whichever path we take.

Hugely proud of the boys today, and our magnificent fans! :D

PS Without Taarabt, QPR would be mid-table.

we've been here before, that's a massive advantage,

whether its play off or automatic, we have the players AND the manager

this is our year

I hate paddy kenny with a passion.

wish he played for us

There was an early Cardiff cross that came in which Kenny got but was a bit unsighted with the sun in his eyes, and Steve Wilson said "That was almost soap in the shower stuff", which made me chuckle a little.

Come on Bluebirds ... The Premiership needs more real football clubs like you lot .... YES that IS a genuine sentiment from a Stokie ! I was pulling for you to wipe that smug grin of Warnock's puss today!

Come on Bluebirds ... The Premiership needs more real football clubs like you lot .... YES that IS a genuine sentiment from a Stokie ! I was pulling for you to wipe that smug grin of Warnock's puss today!

We would indeed enrich the Premiership with our passionate, noisy fans, stylish football and determination to stay up.

If we do manage it, we won't be there to be patronised every week as we take hammerings from all and sundry.

All a bit hypothetical at the moment I realise ;)

thought man for man qpr were a lot better then cardiff. But bellemy was head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch which evend it up oin the first half.

Decent game that. Both of your squads will need a hell of a lot of work if you are to stay in the prem for more then a season or two.

dave

The stats say that Cardiff had more strikes on goal than QPR, three times as many corners and more possession. Their goalie certainly had to make more saves too.

What stats are you referring to?

From the stats you quoted

1% more possession. 1 more shot overall and you think you 'run the game'. Bloody hell.

Although your deluded managers reckons you 'took us to the cleaners' so I must have bene at a differnet game. The Wenger of the Championship.

A draw was a fair result I thought. I don't think you created enough pressure or chances after we equalised to deserve the win.

Bothroyds goal was outstanding and Adels were two of his best all season. Great game overall.

Chops and Hudson both in contention for starting spot against Preston. Considering both had been written off for the rest of the season that is awesome news. And we are doing it in style evidently, Vincent has given the team his private jet to fly up north.

C'mon city, just remember what happened at Preston 2 years ago, that should be the only motivation you need to give em a twatting, meanwhile hope Derby caan put in another shift like they did against QPR. Robbie Savage could make himself a Cardiff legend today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom