Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful result tonight. Our boys look like they are coming good with perfect timing. Got to aim for 5 wins out of 5 now - let's storm this fucker! Bluebirds!

If QPR get any sort of deduction we might just go up as champions. On the other hand we may throw it all way and finsih 7th!! Oh to be a Cardiff supporter in April/May.

Given our erratic form over the last few months, we've almost been gifted this second place slot. Let's hope we don't throw it away. All we have to do is win the last games and we're up. Guaranteed!

Given our erratic form over the last few months, we've almost been gifted this second place slot. Let's hope we don't throw it away. All we have to do is win the last games and we're up. Guaranteed!

That was us yesterday. It'll change again before the end of the season.

I'm seeing it more like being invited to the cockpit for a look around. The air hostess will be back soon to take us to our seat unless we pull a gun and demand to be taken to mexico.

Okay that metaphor started off fine but I think I lost it towards the end.

I'm seeing it more like being invited to the cockpit for a look around. The air hostess will be back soon to take us to our seat unless we pull a gun and demand to be taken to mexico.

Okay that metaphor started off fine but I think I lost it towards the end.

Look at it more that we have been given an upgrade from business to first class, there's more place for manouvre with teh metaphor then! I thought we'd be economy come the end of April so I'm happy right now.

Anyone on here got a bluebird tattoo? Thinking about getting one on my forearm. Not wanting the actual bluebird from the badge, but a kinda old style sailor one, my uncle's got one on the back of his hand but of course I can't get one there as it's a bit bait, fuck getting a job with that. Just hoping to see what's what with where to get it done to.

I did some designs for a Bluebird tattoo a while ago because that's about the only kind of tattoo I'd want (along with a Welsh flag).

Anyone on here got a bluebird tattoo? Thinking about getting one on my forearm. Not wanting the actual bluebird from the badge, but a kinda old style sailor one, my uncle's got one on the back of his hand but of course I can't get one there as it's a bit bait, fuck getting a job with that. Just hoping to see what's what with where to get it done to.

Just do a Vinny style on ya calf. Cardiff City, Championship Winners 2011

I did some designs for a Bluebird tattoo a while ago because that's about the only kind of tattoo I'd want (along with a Welsh flag).

Let's have a look then ed. Been threatening my frankly disbelieving family with one since the glorious playoff victory over qpr in 2003.

I've got a Norwich mate berating me by text :D We're mathematically safe, so foot off the pedals. Enjoy bluebird ;)

Oh yes. Portsmouth crushed 3-0. And the Jacks lost! :D

I wish fucking Reading would fuck off though.

Those 3 goals may yet come in handy for goal difference too.

Nice to see the ref not tolerating Portsmouth's bully boy tactics.

Normally reds let the opposition do whatever they want to us.

Great result when results count the most.

Finally my thanks to Rashly Williams scoring against his own team.

can we win 8 on the trot.

Answer, doubt it.

But can the others put a run together. Reading cant carry on. (if they do they deserve it)

least we are guaranteed a play off place, which any other year would have been a celebration

this is nail biting, butt clenching, incredible times.

we've come a long way my friends

this is fucking tense now.

Truly a make or break day today, this has to be the most important game since the last really important game - which was not as important as this one.

:hmm:

Come on CITY!!!!! In the words of Eddie May, "nothing less than an emphatic win will do today."

Actually, even a fumbled, fluky jammy win would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom