Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair this Cardiff fan deserved it by acting like an arsehole, showing off climbing up the safety wall to taunt the Millwall fans,
obviously it's good he's not seriously injured but you can't blame the Millwall fans for giving him a bit of abuse

to be fair this Cardiff fan deserved it by acting like an arsehole, showing off climbing up the safety wall to taunt the Millwall fans,
obviously it's good he's not seriously injured but you can't blame the Millwall fans for giving him a bit of abuse

For all the Millwall fans knew he could've been dead. He may have acted like a tit beforehand but ffs you don't cheer.

What? Banter and taunting is one thing, but when someone's lying on the floor seriously injured after a potentially lethal fall, you'd never hear me joining in the jeering and abuse like that stand full of meathead Millwall fans.

Most ridiculous post of the year: polls closed in mid-March

Some context: The injury looked so serious that the club felt the need to announce that his life wasn't in danger and Craig Bellamy said he saw it happen and felt physically sick.

That's what the Millwall fans were jeering.

Some context: The injury looked so serious that the club felt the need to announce that his life wasn't in danger and Craig Bellamy said he saw it happen and felt physically sick.

That's what the Millwall fans were jeering.

what all of them? I've seen youtube footage of this and there weren't that many Millwall fans jeering. And as you say it was announced that his life wasn't in danger anyway, so the fans knew he wasn't about to die from his injuries.
Anyway I'm glad he's on the mend and got away with just mild whiplash and a few broken ribs (thanks mainly to the efforts of Millwall staff who responded with efficiency and professionalism to the incident :cool:)

what all of them?
I imagine a lot of the crowd wouldn't have seen what happened, but a sizeble and loud chunk of those who did in the nearest stand certainly didn't hold back from the jeering. It was a bit shit really seeing as they would have clearly seen how serious the situation was.

They didn't make the announcement about his injuries not being life threatening until long after he'd been taken away in the ambulance, so that excuse doesn't hold much water.

It's worse because the diplomatic answer would be "Now is the best time of my career, there's lovely", but he makes a point of saying it was at a club where he only made 20 appearances in a year and a half and was then sold on while the management lied about it being his fault.

I'm not sure what that says about the other clubs, but it's not good. :(

I've looked at our run in.
I've looked at Norwich's run in.

I can't see us picking up 4 points and goal difference or picking up 6 points on them. Not in 7 remaining games.

I'm resigned to the playoffs and I agree. They aren't something I can emotionally handle again right now so I'm kind of numbing myself to it all. If we win... its a different story. I ain't getting any hopes up though as I've experienced the disappointment too many times.

Jason fucking koumas - dah dah, de dah, dah de fuckeing dah

......... now then - do we want the jacks to win????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom