Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batten down the hatches,

DJ's up for manager of the month

:eek:

Liar.

Nominations are Hull, QPR, Leicester and Ipswich. According to football league website.

Swansea have been robbed. They deserve both a nomination and the curse of winning it.

Liar.

Nominations are Hull, QPR, Leicester and Ipswich. According to football league website.

Swansea have been robbed. They deserve both a nomination and the curse of winning it.

You must be looking at last months or something cos Feb is DJ, Rodgers, Sven and Warnock.

Give it to Warnock and then us and the Jacks can both go up automatic like!

It was this months but naughty webmaster released the news link before updating the page. It's been updated now.

I'm voting for Brendan.

The Cardiff game is on tomorrow at 17:20.

I know of one London pub that might show it but I can't remember its name or what area it is in (was quite drunk when we got there coming back from Cardiff Chelsea match).

Most of the '27 Club are going to the game (though, sadly, not me) - but the safest bet depending where you are is The Famous Three Kings, immediately right out of West Kensington tube (District line in between Earls Court and Hammersmith) - they have loads and loads of tellies so it will def be on. The boss Richard loves Welsh boys as we drink a lot, usually has Brains on, usually SA. Go there. It's basically a massive sports pub. Luckily it is not 6Nations weekend so will be easy to get in

You went in there after Chelsea? Chwarae teg we didn't show our faces til we were much deeper into the West End (and even then we were careful)

Nice one

Most of the '27 Club are going to the game (though, sadly, not me) - but the safest bet depending where you are is The Famous Three Kings, immediately right out of West Kensington tube (District line in between Earls Court and Hammersmith) - they have loads and loads of tellies so it will def be on. The boss Richard loves Welsh boys as we drink a lot, usually has Brains on, usually SA. Go there. It's basically a massive sports pub. Luckily it is not 6Nations weekend so will be easy to get in

Cheers, I'll give it a go. :)

What kind of ridiculous kick off time is 5:20?

But the good news is that the Jacks lost to Scunthorpe! If we win tonight we're back in second place!

The other results couldn't have gone better either: Notts Forest lost 1-0 to Hull and Norwich were held at home 1-1 by bottom club Preston. Shame about QPR though.

Don't fuck it up tonight please Cardiff!

Another shocking capitulation, which had "losing out in the Play-Off semi-final" written all over out.

Awesome in the first half, we totally lost the plot after half time, Jimmy Bullard single-handedly took over the game - Cardiff surrendered midfield, gave up after the first goal, Tinkerman Jones unable to affect the outcome with his usual badly-timed substitutions.

Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra were appalling.

Worst performance of the day undoubtedly goes to the "fans" - in particular the 12,000+ who streamed out of the ground after Ipswich scored their second goal. No wonder the team give up with "support" like that - fickle fuckwits who support their team only when they're winning! :facepalm:

Palace and Barnsley now must-win games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On the weekend only QPR's result (and our own) didn't go our way.

Tonight its going the other way. :(

We really need to luck a win.

The result start going our way and then we go and blow a pen and score an own goal. We don't to win do we
? :(

Once again, all the other teams are handing it to us on a plate. Win tomorrow and we're back in second place!

(Norwich permitting)

YES! I was midway through typing a moaning post about the fact that we were drawing and Keinan 's just slammed one in to make it 2-1.

COME ON CITY!

That was a Kinder Surprise match.

Chocolately goodness but ultimately the prize is disappointing.

When will we learn to hold onto a lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom