Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
marshall is going under the knife, we needed a back up keeper

brilliant result today

and great change of tactics after 30 mins by DJ

Very pleased with the result today. At half time it was seeming like we'd be lucky to get a draw.

At the risk of sounding like I've swallowed a line from Dave Jones... I'm trying to ignore the other teams' results. Lets just keep winning our matches and see where we end up.

How does a goalie become injury prone? It's not a position that lends itself to high levels of injury.

We tried our best to get someone good in Jan and failed. Instead we have have to make do with whatever we can get. Dave Jones has a knack of reviving players who once showed lots of potential which has never quite solidified. Praps he'll do it again.

Hopefully though we won't ever need to put him between the sticks and risk it though. He's been bought as backup after all.

How does a goalie become injury prone? It's not a position that lends itself to high levels of injury.

It's his back isn't it? If you've got a dodgy back then you can't really get shot of the problem, it'll always be a weak point. Hopefully if he does get time on the pitch he'll be a lot more effective than his fellow loanee from Wigan. :rolleyes:

We tried our best to get someone good in Jan and failed. Instead we have have to make do with whatever we can get. Dave Jones has a knack of reviving players who once showed lots of potential which has never quite solidified. Praps he'll do it again.

Hopefully though we won't ever need to put him between the sticks and risk it though. He's been bought as backup after all.

he aint coming

Thats their two games in hand gone and they got 1 point out of them. I'm reasonable happy with that.

The full 6 points would have put them in second on 64 points.

You're right, one point out of six is very good for us.

If we can get Ramsey on a 24hr recall it would be quality.

Another point, why are they not investigating Ransom, if he has 3rd party control over our players then he effectivley has an interest in 2 league clubs, now i think that it against the rules!

Another point, why are they not investigating Ransom, if he has 3rd party control over our players then he effectivley has an interest in 2 league clubs, now i think that it against the rules!

I think it says they are.

Quite apart from all the 3rd party stuff, it's a bit worrying that you've mortgaged future transfer income. How does that even work?

I think it says they are.

Quite apart from all the 3rd party stuff, it's a bit worrying that you've mortgaged future transfer income. How does that even work?

I think you'll find we aren't the only club doing it.

I think you'll find we aren't the only club doing it.

Maybe not, but it's still not good.

I mean West Ham sold their season ticket sales for the next few seasons, and they did a deal with the sponsors but even we haven't sold our future transfer profits. I don't understand how they would quantify it, or how much they get (do they get all of it?) - what happens if you want to buy somebody (ie. put the transfer dealings into the red?)

Is this a Ridsdale thing? It smells of him.

It's probably a calculation based on average transfer fees plus say "x" for inflation. I mean it worked well for mortgage backed securities....oh wait....

They are probably working in the basis that if we go up we can pay off the mortgage. If we dont go up we will have blwon the best chance we ever had and will sell everything we got pay off the mortgage and start again.

I remember wales u21s away in Novi Sad in Serbia he was in goal for us, all the locals giving it monkey noises the whole game, us fucking outraged, the cops just going "it's normal, he is black, what can we do?"

No need for wiki for me, badlands. Apart from that Serbia was a top, if nuts, trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom