Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win ALL our remaining matches we are guaranteed promotion. That's doable yes? :)

here's the team
Cardiff
22 Heaton
02 McNaughton
05 Hudson
12 Keinan
14 Quinn
07 Whittingham
11 Burke
20 Olofinjana
24 Ramsey
08 Chopra
09 Bothroyd
Substitutes
01 Marshall, 10 McPhail, 19 Koumas, 23 Blake, 25 Emmanuel-Thomas, 16 Parkin, 39 Bellamy

What a bench!

Come on!!

Looking at the stats, we were lucky to get a draw, no?

Possession
Cardiff 43% - Burnley 57%
Attempts on target
Cardiff 4 - Burnley 9
Attempts off target
Cardiff 3 - Burnley 7
Corners
Cardiff 4 - Burnley 9
Fouls
Cardiff 10 - Burnley 11

Three things to say.
Thommo was bound to score against us.
Ref was an absloute cheating twat.
Hudson, looking like player of the season. Immense doesnt even start to describe his performance tonite.

Looking at the stats, we were lucky to get a draw, no?

Possession
Cardiff 43% - Burnley 57%
Attempts on target
Cardiff 4 - Burnley 9
Attempts off target
Cardiff 3 - Burnley 7
Corners
Cardiff 4 - Burnley 9
Fouls
Cardiff 10 - Burnley 11

That certainly doesnt look like the game i saw.

That certainly doesnt look like the game i saw.

We bossed the first twenty, but from then on in Burnley were well on top, trounced us in midfield, and were very unlucky to go in at half time a goal down.

Hanging on for the rest of the game, until the inevitable.

Started off with a lot of energy, but Burnley were well up for this and were the better team. Their defence looked a bit ropey in the second half, the ref was a bag of shite, and we were a whisker away from a second on a couple of occasions, but cannot deny the fact that Burnley deserved at least a point.

A very very bad brace of points to give away at a pivotal moment. Have to win at Forest now :eek:

Should have brought the beast on towards the end - Jay looked knackered/uninterested

fair result in the end

burnely - first away team to get a goal for our new scoerboard!!!!

If the ref had treated both sides evenly, fairly and to the rules I doubt people would be saying Burnley deserved a point.

Cardiff would have had extra possession, an extra man and a penalty.

fucking opposition goalkeepers

they're always MOM when we lose

:mad:

Camp is a great keeper, unlike our pair.

Watched on t'interweb and it was a keracking game of football.

Cardiff played some delicious stuff at times, and looked likely winners after the inspired substitutions. Overall, though, Forest were clearly hungrier for victory and deserved it.

To not turn up for 60 of the 90 minutes in such a critical game is, though, unforgiveable. Pound for pound, we are better than any team in this division, but we are consistently under-performing at key moments, and always look a dropped point or two away from a crisis.

Missed Ramsey badly today, Bellamy was peripheral and Jay very annoying!

As for Parkin.... :facepalm:

The prospect of the play-offs is making me heave already - we certainly do not look like we have the bollocks to grab that second spot.

Camp is a great keeper, unlike our pair.

Watched on t'interweb and it was a keracking game of football.

Cardiff played some delicious stuff at times, and looked likely winners after the inspired substitutions. Overall, though, Forest were clearly hungrier for victory and deserved it.

To not turn up for 60 of the 90 minutes in such a critical game is, though, unforgiveable. Pound for pound, we are better than any team in this division, but we are consistently under-performing at key moments, and always look a dropped point or two away from a crisis.

Missed Ramsey badly today, Bellamy was peripheral and Jay very annoying!

As for Parkin.... :facepalm:

The prospect of the play-offs is making me heave already - we certainly do not look like we have the bollocks to grab that second spot.

I'm starting to fear you might be right.

Leicester next is beyond massive

If my stress levels increase anymore I may well explode or have to commit myself to Whitchurch, or I will down to 12stone. I think I'll have to give up football til next season.

fuck it,

positivity is called for,

we're gonna crush the mangy foxes,

Sven, we're going to turn off the lights of the promised land

I'm sure you'll find another job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom