Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me we left it very very very late to equalise tonight.

Phew!

We are currently both shit and brilliant.

Potentially the best front 6 and the worst back 5 in the division.

Defensive problems would be extinguished if we could clone Kevin McNaughton 3 times, he was titanic tonight.

Naylor and Quinn on the other hand were catastrophic. What will it take for the stubborn DJ to drop his favourite.

Can't afford to play Naylor against Swansea - he would be marmalised, which means McNaughton, and regrettably Quinn at FB, with Hudson and Gyepes/Keinan at centre back.

Midfield: Bellamy, Oli, Ramsey, Whittingham

Up Front: Bothroyd/Chopra

If Heaton kicks the ball into the crowd one more time I will eat my own head.

JET and Ramsey were way off the pace in the second half and should have been replaced.

Wrong starting line-up - how can you start without Chopra?

Substitutions were, again, made at the wrong times.

Jon Parkin... :facepalm:

Paul, were you talking to me after the game? I said to several people that we needed a cloning machine for MacNaughton. Spooky!

For those of you who weren't there Parkin has a great new song which we heard for the first time at the stadium.

Feed the beast. Feed the beast.
Feed the beast and he will score.

To the tune of bread of heaven.

definitely underdogs tomorrow. but with the new squad i think this might be the time we finally give the jacks a good thumping - that will be the last thing they are expecting :D

definitely underdogs tomorrow. but with the new squad i think this might be the time we finally give the jacks a good thumping - that will be the last thing they are expecting :D

Also feeling strangely optimistic today, after the gloom of recent events.

Time the Bluebirds woke up and got their collective groove back. Not only do we need to win today, but also need to embark upon a run of back-to-back victories.

Reckon we'll need at least 84 points for second spot, so that's 12 wins out of 18 - a big *ask*!

Cmon City!

Also feeling strangely optimistic today, after the gloom of recent events.

Time the Bluebirds woke up and got their collective groove back. Not only do we need to win today, but also need to embark upon a run of back-to-back victories.

Reckon we'll need at least 84 points for second spot, so that's 12 wins out of 18 - a big *ask*!

Cmon City!

Oh that was fuckin' sweet!

Mighty Bluebirds are back.

There's only one (passing) team in Wales.

A possibly season-defining moment. Totally deserved! :)

After the week I have had I was looking forward to this. had the kiddy for the weekedn so I put him in the car in plenty of time and drove him half way to Newport to get him to sleep. Dived in pub and he slept thru the first 70mins, but with 6 mins to go he was agitated and I had to leave pub. As i was in car park putting him in car seat Badlands came charging out of the pub like a screaming banshee!!!!

The sweetest of all sweet things. I think that is behind only Curtis in the 1988 Welsh Cup Final as the best City goal I have ever seen, even more so in its context, not just the way Bellers takes it, but the beautiful ball from Jay, the beauty of the one-two with Rambo, the curve on the shot, truly boys that is a goal to remember for all our days.

Thought we were really really good, on the whistle my Jack mate texted me and just said "well played you murdered us" (I replied "and you haven't even got back outside yet" lol) Ramsey I know I'm fixated on him but fuck me his touch, vision and balance make me want to weep

1927, after the week(s) you've had mate, that one is for you.

We are back. Big time. And with Forest taking on QPR and us the next two weekends, it's all up for grabs. The Jacks know, we done 'em, proper

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xxxxxxx

The sweetest of all sweet things. I think that is behind only Curtis in the 1988 Welsh Cup Final as the best City goal I have ever seen, even more so in its context, not just the way Bellers takes it, but the beautiful ball from Jay, the beauty of the one-two with Rambo, the curve on the shot, truly boys that is a goal to remember for all our days.

Thought we were really really good, on the whistle my Jack mate texted me and just said "well played you murdered us" (I replied "and you haven't even got back outside yet" lol) Ramsey I know I'm fixated on him but fuck me his touch, vision and balance make me want to weep

1927, after the week(s) you've had mate, that one is for you.

We are back. Big time. And with Forest taking on QPR and us the next two weekends, it's all up for grabs. The Jacks know, we done 'em, proper

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xxxxxxx

Cheers feller, love the sentiment, something had to go for me this week, but I would swap it for something else! Maybe.lol
It all got a bit too much for me in the pub and I had to have fag and a walk around every ten minutes and then I missed the goal!

awesome performance.

Ramsey different class.

Bellamy, what can you say?

Hudson MOM

don't be surprised if we loan a rather good goalie tomorrow

Ssssshhhhhhh.

even if i were a betting man, i have no money to bet :D

i just don't think man city will let him go after what happened to them last season when all their keepers were injured/out on loan. fair fucks if you do get him though.

even if i were a betting man, i have no money to bet :D

i just don't think man city will let him go after what happened to them last season when all their keepers were injured/out on loan. fair fucks if you do get him though.

I don't either.

But weird things happen.

Great news. Billy Davies has just been given Manager of the month Kiss of death just before they go to meet QPR.

He is the real deal, makes me feel like crying

As for his goals v Italy home and Eng away for the u21s, and home v Scotland for the seniors, god alive he sees things they never see

To borrow from Dani Alves in today's Guardian, talking about Xavi Hernandez, "he plays in the future".

Aaron, yes mate. Badly.

Any Urbs going to the game tomorrow? I don't have anything to rush home for anymore so a few beers may be in order.

Great news. Billy Davies has just been given Manager of the month Kiss of death just before they go to meet QPR.

It never seems to have quite the same affect on other managers as it does on DJ tho!

Back 4 immense today, Oli MOM, Ramsay do I need to say a word. Introduction of Burke and the Beast decisive.

Forest QPR draw 1-1.

Good result for us. Keeps us in second and only 6 points behind QPR with a game in hand.

Forest are still dangerous with their game in hand on us but not as dangerous as they would have been had they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom