Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sweet, sweet win - I hope PaulD will be treating us to a match report later - but it's sure getting mighty crowded at the top now.

Truly awesome game, end to end from start to finish.

JET looks a bit handy - looked knackerd by end though. Him and Bellamy need to spend some time together, zero telepathy in terms of guessing which way to pass. When they know each other they will be an awesome pairing

Bring on Rambo.

Our first team is amazing.

Was weird today though, if they hadn't scored straight after us at 3 - 0 we would have mullered them.

We lost confidence and shape. They are a good team. Buckley is fantastic (though a diver)

We on the up boys!

Drinkwater recalled to Manure

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6700842,00.html

Who else can we get on loan, I wonder.

No disrespect to Drinkie but that's v good news. Frees up a loan slot for a defender. Our midfield is already strong and he's been injured too much.

Was good when he first arrived but results wise Oli plus Whits is the combo that gets us wins.

Makes me wonder how Oli, Rambo, Whits, Bellers, Burke and Jet will all fit in the same team.

No disrespect to Drinkie but that's v good news. Frees up a loan slot for a defender. Our midfield is already strong and he's been injured too much.

Was good when he first arrived but results wise Oli plus Whits is the combo that gets us wins.

Makes me wonder how Oli, Rambo, Whits, Bellers, Burke and Jet will all fit in the same team.

It'll have to be an old style 2, 5, 3 formation. Don't forget Rae,McPhail and Koumas!!!

Joe who? Haven't missed the old rat faced boy.

1927 said:
Agree 100%. Wouldnt go if I was paid to.

Fair enough. There's guy who works in the same office as me here in SA who's Cardiff, yet lives in Swansea :hmm: , he will have to go to Cardiff to get into 'the bubble', and may well have to go back to Cardiff in the coach afterwards (let's just say he's very keen to see the match! :eek: )

We'll do the actual match chat here next week! :D

Lennie Lawrence has been hired as assistant manager at Crystal Palace.

As I wasn't sure of their league position I wasn't sure if that was good news or bad news for us.

Then i saw that we still have an away match to go with them. So its good news :)

Fair enough. There's guy who works in the same office as me here in SA who's Cardiff, yet lives in Swansea :hmm: , he will have to go to Cardiff to get into 'the bubble', and may well have to go back to Cardiff in the coach afterwards (let's just say he's very keen to see the match! :eek: )

We'll do the actual match chat here next week! :D

WoW I have been to Swansea Cardiff at the Vetch maybe 10 times, in the away end all but twice (when once I was on the North Bank and once in the East Stand) and to be honest, them are my stripes. I can't be arsed with the Lib, not least as living in the so called home counties would mean an 0600 statrt to be treated like shit all day long

I really really really want us to win though. 8-0 would be nice with a red card for Tate

Agree 100%. Wouldnt go if I was paid to.

Likewise!

Done the Swansea away trip at Ye Olde Vetch Field (with "The Editor" back in the day http://www.urban75.org/cardiff/swansea-1989.html sure it was an afternoon kick-off fact fans, and whilst seeing Cardiff beat the Jacks on their territory was an adrenaline-pumping blast whilst we were in the ground, with upwards of 3-4,000 hopped-up Cardiff fans in full effect, the scenes outside the stadium were horrendous.

Who needs it really?

right I'm guessing we're all quiet cos its squeaky bum time on the Bothroyd front.

also, we've lost Drinkwater, Keogh, Riggot, Wildig,
Ramsey is on a short term loan and him and JET could be recalled due to Nasri's injury,
and who have we brought in today?
no-one
:mad:

right I'm guessing we're all quiet cos its squeaky bum time on the Bothroyd front.

also, we've lost Drinkwater, Keogh, Riggot, Wildig,
Ramsey is on a short term loan and him and JET could be recalled due to Nasri's injury,
and who have we brought in today?
no-one
:mad:

Only Drinkwater out of that lot will be missed imho. We need another centre half. And why can't wigan do us a favour and recall Koumas?

I dunno, Wildig hasn't featured, hence why on loan, and unfortunately Riggot only managed the one game. I'll take keogh going if we can swap him for a centre half or left back.

We could have done with Paul Konchhesky.

BBC Cardiff's on-loan striker Andy Keogh has moved to Bristol City after being recalled by parent club Wolves.

for the best me thinks ...

and from twatter

Jay Boothroyd: I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that I'm happy at Cardiff

Is Bothroyd fit and available for Sunday then?

My dull and cautious prediction is 1-1 btw. I'm aware of some quite nervous Swansea fans around -- they're probably the more intelligent ones, or just embarassed after Saturday. There's a fair few overconfident 'inevitable Jacks victory' arses in the pubs too mind you ...

Some tinkering with the line up required, new players need to find their home.

two jays up front together did not quite work

Ramsey had a respectable outing - should be dangerous when he finds his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom