Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos of course OB kids are always well behaved. I suspect this may well be why they fancied their chances, batter Bellers and they get the old man to sort any charges, get battered and make sure Bellers gets his collar felt. I know a few OB kids and they always had a very cocksure attitude cos they knew daddy would sort any trouble.

I was trying to make exactly that point.

Lets not be too disappointed. A point away to a top six team. Not a bad result.

Had we come back to pinch the point we'd be happier. Its only cause we scored first that it seems like a bad result. Well that and other results around us.

What Gromit said.

Just back from the game, proper screamer from Parkin (yeah I know I slagged him on here), draw was a fair though still-gutting result, god the cross for their goal went so far across our back four, they (norwich) pressed from midfield all 2nd half, mind. Hoolihan and (Wales International) Crofts outstanding.

Us? Super Kevin McNaughton. I had a lovely day. I know this makes me neither Henry Winter nor PaulD but boys it was a result today cos they (Norwich) were tidy,

And our all-blue kit :cool:

What Gromit said.

Just back from the game, proper screamer from Parkin (yeah I know I slagged him on here), draw was a fair though still-gutting result, god the cross for their goal went so far across our back four, they (norwich) pressed from midfield all 2nd half, mind. Hoolihan and (Wales International) Crofts outstanding.

Us? Super Kevin McNaughton. I had a lovely day. I know this makes me neither Henry Winter nor PaulD but boys it was a result today cos they (Norwich) were tidy,

And our all-blue kit :cool:

Watched on the twinternet today and we were absolutely lambasted for 85 minutes, so a point was a right result, even if the manner of the concession was a punishing blow.

We defended well, broke with enterprise, but central midfield were transparent. H2O should have been brought on, and I even found myself wishing for the arrival of Gavin Rae!

We need to make the most of these upcoming home games as all our rivals are starting to kick on with real conviction....

Amazing stat on the radio this morning. City have only lost once in their last 25 FA Cup games at home.

We're gonna lose tonight then!

How is he (a midfielder) going to strengthen our defence?

Thats the bloody area we need signings.

How many loanees are we allowed? Is that our limit? What if we can get a tasty defender on loan and we've used up all our loan slots?

He's a youth loan so wont affect our limit. Jones surely knows that our defence needs strengthening, I'd leave it until the end of the window, still plenty of time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom