Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor game wannit? Thought the ref saved us with the Chopra pen claim at the death.... but that serves him right for giving it the big I am after his goal in the first game ! Still, Stoke's second string saw us through in the end ... you boys can concentrate on joining us next season eh ? :cool:

Sorry I forgot ..........

jonwaltersmoustache570x364_thumb.png

Poor game wannit? Thought the ref saved us with the Chopra pen claim at the death.... but that serves him right for giving it the big I am after his goal in the first game ! Still, Stoke's second string saw us through in the end ... you boys can concentrate on joining us next season eh ? :cool:

Aye.

Walters always scores against us.

We'll see you next year Bomber, first teams next time.

:)

I want Leeds to beat Arsenal tonight so that they won't concentrate on the league, unlike us :D

Dare I say it looks like a done deal. Even if only for a month we'll be seeing a quality player getting back to his best. Just in time for the Jacks game. :cool:

fair enough. no idea if the cardiff fan i know was there or not, he just cited it as a reason why ramsey might not want to come back. looks like he is though, so fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom