Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, my Bluebird chums, is a fucking terrible signing on every level. Not least what it may say about Jay.

Today is the first time I have thought we may actually be fucked. I am thinking it right now.

eta: first time I have thought it this season. I have thought it many times over the last 30 years, natch

City's facebook/twitter feeds now saying:

"@CardiffCityNews Cardiff City FC
Some very silly and completely untrue messageboard rumours are being spread after a tough day. Don't believe the daft hype.. keep the faith"

Cue the Vote of Confidence....

Time up for Teflon Dave?

More depressing than the latest craven capitulation on the pitch is the Parkin signing - on a 2 and a half year deal FFS.

What does that say about our aims and ambitions?

Without wishing to sound melodramatic or pessimistic (ha ha), this could very well be the day promotion died. :(

Snodgrass exchanging bodily fluids with bellamy :mad:

PA-9981092.jpg

In that photo he looks like he is telling Snoddy to hold on a minute while he enjoys the moment!

heroic.

amazing performance, considering no Bellamy, no Bothroyd, no Oli and SuperKev as a makeshift centre half

Bomber, you looking forward to coming down here?

heroic.

amazing performance, considering no Bellamy, no Bthroyd, no Oli and SuperKev as a makeshift centre half

Bomber, you looking forward to coming down here?

Of course! We battered you second half & if we'd have finished half our chances it would have been 3-1. Still, well done to your boys. Not sure what type of side we'll field in the replay?

Of course! We battered you second half & if we'd have finished half our chances it would have been 3-1. Still, well done to your boys. Not sure what type of side we'll field in the replay?

hopefully the same team

:)

think with our first team out and yours, you'll get a pasting at ours

news from the travel group.....

Swansea City Away

Fans are likely to be asked to assemble at the stadium by 10 o'clock for this full bubble coach-only trip. Cardiff are being allocated 1,800 tickets and the qualifying criteria for those who wish to travel will be as follows: first refusal on the 1,800 tickets will go to Ambassadors who have already been to three away league games this season up to and including Saturday's trip to Norwich (cup games do not count).

There are approximately 2,100 Ambassadors who currently meet the qualifying criteria, so those who want to go will have to move quickly when the tickets go on sale. Full details and prices will be announced later this week.

Norwich City Away

So far, 403 away tickets have been sold for Saturday's game at Carrow Road. Cardiff were originally allocated 1,400 tickets but Norwich have requested that 500 be returned as the home tickets have been selling very well. After consultation with the Travel Group, the club has agreed to this request, so City's allocation now nuumbers 900.

Millwall Away

As things stand, there will no restrictions for fans who wish to travel to the game at the New Den on Saturday 19 March. There are also no plans to move the kick-off time from 3:00pm at present.

Reading between the lines I think its a bit of a non story.

Pissed up chavs try it on with well know face, well known face who is pissed off twats them beofre they twat him, they come off worse and run to police.

Its more comeuppance than assault, probably!

An OB father apparently

makes you laugh

An OB father apparently

makes you laugh

Cos of course OB kids are always well behaved. I suspect this may well be why they fancied their chances, batter Bellers and they get the old man to sort any charges, get battered and make sure Bellers gets his collar felt. I know a few OB kids and they always had a very cocksure attitude cos they knew daddy would sort any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom