Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like when they came to us we had to give them so many,(2k i think) but as the only way to accomodate that many was to give the, the entire Grange End they actually had more (3200).

I seem to remember at Emirates they said we could have more but had to pay upfront for them, might actually have been 4200 thinking about it.

When we played them at Highbury I'm sure there was at least 5,000 behind the goal.

Bothroyd off injured.

We are playing like a crock of shit.

Here's hoping DJ does one of his 'inspirational' half time team talks.

:rolleyes:

Late goal cannot disguise how abysmal that performance was, every player culpable. Clueless fuckwits to a man. Be lucky to stay top 6 on this form... :mad:

Your match report tomorrow should read this

and this only,

'We were fucking shit'

I was tempted, but here's a more verbose version... ;)

http://www.urban75.org/cardiff/cardiff-preston-1011.html

you resisted but you summed it up beautifully,

"King Canute, the Flat Earth Society, the International Ostrich Bothering Federation and a sub-section of City's support may continue to maintain that we are still second despite the appalling recent run, but the prospect of this team of whey-faced hollow men being dragged into the bare-knuckle bear-pit of the Play-Offs has me reaching for the Imodium."

With Dave Jones as a manager you are doomed to periods of utter shitness. It's his managerial way.

We're fucking up big time at the moment - and the match stats suggest that we should have really won this one. :(

stadium this morning

0,,10335~9274635,00.jpg

game still on (as i post) , but stadium closed today.

looking doubtful

Er haven't we got Undersoil heating?

They'll keep the cover on it today with the heating on. Strip the cover and the snow with it off tomorrow.

The pitch isnt the problem its the safety of fans walking on ungritted pavements and car parks.

Their keeper was awesome.

Bellamy was great.

Good to see us play well without Bothroyd for a change.

Naylor was being made a chump by King though.

That was quite possible the coldest game I've been to. It was freezing!

Their keeper was incredible - man of the match, easily - we would have had at least six or seven more if it wasn't for his superb goalkeeping.

Bellamy was fantastic today.

Football league show didn't show Oli's celebration.

Brave man putting snow on his own head in that cold.

The stadium was indeed freezing Ed. All that concrete holding and releasing the cold. I was in fact warmest when I went outside for a fag at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom