Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll still be November on Saturday (with all that entails)

and we're still under the hex of the manager of the month

:(

come on then people, what's the predicitons?

i was supposed to be going, but had to change plans - gutted. reckon could be an interesting game....think we might just edge you though....

The QPR run ends here - 2-0 Cardiff. :)

fuck it you're all right.

a resounding 6 - 0

the message will out.

the hoops will completely crumble and get relegated (cos they sell Tarabbt in Jan)

Warnock fucks off to manage the irons (in Jan also)

fuck it you're all right.

a resounding 6 - 0

the message will out.

the hoops will completely crumble and get relegated (cos they sell Tarabbt in Jan)

I hope thats a typo and you meant The Iron,he's welcome to go to Scunthorpe, but if he comes within ahundred yars of Upton Park I will kill him!

I hope thats a typo and you meant The Iron,he's welcome to go to Scunthorpe, but if he comes within ahundred yars of Upton Park I will kill him!

Typo, my bad.

Funny though.

Probably just had the word cunt and Warnock fusing together in my head.

LMFAO :D

why would we sell taarabt - for the money? :D

Warnock wouldn't join the hammers if they were last team on the planet!

3-1 to the superhoops! taarabt (2) and mackie - you lot getting an own goal gifted to you

Warnock wouldn't join the hammers if they were last team on the planet!

3-1 to the superhoops! taarabt (2) and mackie - you lot getting an own goal gifted to you

When we played you down here last season, Taarabt threw a wobbler and demanded to be substituted.

I think he actually started to cry.
:D

Warnock wouldn't join the hammers if they were last team on the planet! 3-1 to the superhoops! taarabt (2) and mackie - you lot getting an own goal gifted to you

Thank fuck for that. He wouldn't know how to run a team that played football.

When we played you down here last season, Taarabt threw a wobbler and demanded to be substituted.

I think he actually started to cry.
:D
he's a different player this season. warnock doesn't take any shit form him, unlike the otehr fools we've had previously. any sign of one too many selfish headless-chicken-i-am-not-gonna-pass-the-ball-i-am-superman-and-can-take-on-the-world-and-miss-the-net-at-the-end-of-it-runs, and he takes him off

1927 said:
He wouldn't know how to run a team that played football
belly laugh :D

Boys is it proper snowing back home with danger of some of the busses not making it? Mike's messageboard implies that. Say it ain't snow, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom