Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, it's a bit weird that swansea's lot are so dodgy, especially when you think how lovely and fluffy your fans are

Perhaps i was a little vague. Whilst Cardiff have some dodgy hooligans, at least we do not have a high profile BNP following. As William of Jackland pointed out, they are obviously a tiny minority, but high profile none the less.

Just to clarify. The defeat on sunday was not DJ's or the players fault, my boss took his daughter who has never seen Cardiff win, in fact she has only seen one goal in a season and a third! I also have bad news in that his family are going to the Forest game, we will lose. FACT.

I really can't see it happening. Why would the arse risk him playing in the championship? full of shite players who just hack their way through 90 mins to make up for being shit. And he is way too good for this league, if they send him anywhere it'll be to a mid table prem side.

I'm in two minds. I'd love an in form Rambo.

But we'll be getting him at that tricky getting his confidence back stage. Will he add value over existing options. Is it worth the detriment to our existing options games as he'll be straight back to Arse when fit and their game will have suffered whilst his improved.

He is the best Welsh footballer I have ever seen. Bar none. I have been going home and away with Wales since 1976

Drinky, Seyi, Macca, the lot of them, would stand in awe

He is worth having on no legs, frankly

I'm in two minds. I'd love an in form Rambo.

But we'll be getting him at that tricky getting his confidence back stage. Will he add value over existing options. Is it worth the detriment to our existing options games as he'll be straight back to Arse when fit and their game will have suffered whilst his improved.

Fair enuff, we'll tell Wenger to fuck it!

I know we're all biased, but before the leg break I thought he had all you would need to become the complete centre mid. He is way too good for us, he'll play a few reserve games then go back into the starting 16. He might no start for them for a long while but he will eventually be one of the first names in there starting 11. Wilshire can do one.

it is possible he might come back. hasn't he spent a lot of time back in Caerphilly during his recovery?

what nags me is after an injury that bad what does it do to you mentally. how long would he need to be match fit (in his head)

its possible but not very likely, a pity because he really could be one of the greats. the best welsh player I have seen of his age and I include Giggs in that

it is possible he might come back. hasn't he spent a lot of time back in Caerphilly during his recovery?

what nags me is after an injury that bad what does it do to you mentally. how long would he need to be match fit (in his head)

its possible but not very likely, a pity because he really could be one of the greats. the best welsh player I have seen of his age and I include Giggs in that

In interviews I've read he sounds like he's raring to go. A kid that young knows no fear. There will be no hangover. Go Ramsey!

Anyone go tonight? What's the goss?

A draw is not a bad result, thank fuck the Jacks lost though.

Yeah I went and had a great time, decent beers in Praed Street, train, decent pub in Reading "Reading, Reading, We'll Kick Your Fucking Head In"

1st half was a bit dodge, Matthews (I feel sorry for him since Jonesy publicly slated him for his, admittedly calamitous, performance at Ipswich) was dodgy, Darcy caught out of position couple of times for an up-field Naylor and it didnt look all that good, tbh.

2nd half we dug in. I was near the goal and I thought it was in in real time (don't know what you lot have seen, and I haven't seen a replay). Burkey fiuck me man how did he not start on Sunday?!? Immense.

We could have won, but more to the point we could have got doen but we dug in, toughed it out, rode our luck, hard-earned precious point. Loud, cold, best City side I have ever seen. I'm 43.

I fucking love the City. And when they announced the Jacks score well ho ho fucking ho. Happy days boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom