Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2010-2011 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting match tonight. The atmosphere was mainly positive which i think helped. Too often the fans get nervous and then so do the players.

Why did we not get so nervous this time?

Jones opting for a 4 3 3 formation when we were a goal up. You what?! Going more aggressive after scoring rather than defensive?
Think he was trying to teach the squad a lesson about keeping the pressure up by giving then no choice through formation. It had Jet confused for 5 minutes or so though who couldn't work out what was being asked of him.

4-5-1 when we were 2-0 up was an acceptable was a reasonable change considering the player circumstances.

Will wonders ever cease. David Jones having a plan other than 4-4-2 all game and it actually adapting to circumstances?!!!!

Comforting performance all round to night. I'm just worried how we'll manage if Oli is properly injured. We only gone Ramsey for 1 more match (as it currently stands).

comfy,

other results were shite tho

Leeds Forest Norwich all draw, up one place - looks good to me.

Now officially optimistic again.

Fabulous goal from Ramsey to round off a very very convincing performance. Still only firing on 80% capacity but gtting there. More of the same on Saturday, and the run-in starts to look a little brighter.

Play-offs be buggered :)

I'm Facebook friends with Earn (him not a fan page) if you wish me to pass your messages onto him. On the other hand he'd probably unfriend me if i did that so forget it. :D

our fixtures up until QPR home

Hull v Cardiff, 15:00
Saturday, 5 March 2011

Cardiff v Ipswich, 17:20
Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Crystal Palace v Cardiff, 20:00
Sunday, 13 March 2011

Cardiff v Barnsley, 15:00
Saturday, 19 March 2011

Millwall v Cardiff, 15:00
Saturday, 2 April 2011

Cardiff v Derby, 15:00
Saturday, 9 April 2011

Doncaster v Cardiff, 15:00
Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Sheff Utd v Cardiff, 19:45
Saturday, 16 April 2011

Cardiff v Portsmouth, 15:00

not bad,

not bad at all

He can't play v Orient as Wenger said he wanted him to as he was on loan at the time of the first game.

He prob will go back soon but that was always likely to happen. He has been fucking awesome. He has inspired us and that will stay with us.

And England can't sign him so that is a big reason to be optimistic

Its a dent to our squad strength but so long as we have both Whits and Oli available I'm not too concerned as our results (wins) with those two in the centre have been pretty damn good. Win wise better than with Ramsey statistically.

My worry is that Oli hobbled off last night. If he misses no games as a result brill. One game brill. Any more than that and I'll be worried for us.

Adam Matthews has signed a pre contract agreement with Celtic, so disappointing he was never given a proper chance. If Jones didn't think he was up to the task now just send him out on loan ffs.

Matthews lost his way a bit I think (or maybe the initial hype on him was a bit unfair) but Jones made a right cunt of himself after Ipswich away. Man I have never heard a manager slate a player so publicly, so badly. He's only a kid ffs. Good luck Adam, class.

Matthews lost his way a bit I think (or maybe the initial hype on him was a bit unfair) but Jones made a right cunt of himself after Ipswich away. Man I have never heard a manager slate a player so publicly, so badly. He's only a kid ffs. Good luck Adam, class.

Considering the crap we've had to put up with at Full Back over the last couple of years - Kennedy, Capaldi, Quinn (only recently shown his talent) and Naylor, it is an absolute crime to have neglected Matthews for so long and then to allow him to leave for a pittance. Shocking.

MASSIVE!

Well done the lads!

looking good for the run-in. It's gonna be exciting! :)

I know we'll probably make hard work of it but I think we have a far easier run in than the Jacks, exciting is the word!

BIIIIG win today! Shame about the Jacks winning too and keeping us out of second place. Have to say that Swansea are in white hot form at the moment.

City have signed Chris Kirkland on loan. Another Premiership mentality in the dressing room wont go amiss!

Will only be cover I think, lets hope if he does get a chance in net that he does the job, we haven't had the best of luck with keepers for a while. My housemate is a Hull fan, not a verry happy one at present mind you. :)

I thought, us being us, we would get one point out of the Leicester and Hull games. 6 is massive

Done a £2 five-fold today and won £60 profit, including us and the Jacks. Well if they are gonna win (Swansea I mean) I might as well get some bucks out of them

Kirkland is a weird one, is he not perenially injured?

LOVING the season.

Whisper it softly boys, whisper it softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom