Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

He's been in a show called Criminal Minds for the last few years, has written several buffy comic books (which btw are rather splendid) and was in the well reviewed indy sci fi thriller Coherence.

Very few Buffy Alumni have had amazing post Buffy careers.

So reading a recap of When She Was Bad and then letting your toddler convince you that he should go on the jump (trampoline) in the back garden after dark isn't a good idea. I spent the whole time half convinced every moving shadow was really the Master's acolytes looking for sacrifices for his resurrection.

I think this thread being bumped is largely responsible for the frankly awesome Eliza Dushku dream I had last night, so thanks guys :D

We were in some sort of classroom (even though she was still famous in the dream) and she kept holding my hand and kissing my neck until I gave in and we scarpered to wander round some non-descript town and occasionally snog :oops:

I've never been so pissed off to wake up :mad:

my daughter and i have just finished watching buffy. she loved it and i got to see the musical episode which i'd managed to miss when buffy used to be on bbc2 back in the day. we've started on angel now :D
Excellent!
Persevere with Angel, the latter series are excellent!

I don't think anyone has mentioned it but Cordelia turns up in one of the final episodes (penultimate I think) of Sons of Anarchy.

I was reading about that on Facebook, then I found this... I'm nearly finished with Season7.

After watching the whole thing for the second time, I decided Season 6 is my favourite.

Dunno if link will work https://www.facebook.com/nicholasbr...14542040319/10152959028985320/?type=1&theater

10858645_10152959028985320_8296657441164481013_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom