Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm watching the series of Charmed with the magic school.
It's annoying me how Harry Potter it is.
I mean Gideon is basically Snape yes? With his I'm evil but for the greater good shtick.

Noooo. Snape would never have murdered Harry, even for the greater good.

I fucking HATE Leo btw. And both Chris and Evil Wyatt are HAWT!!

Back on Buffy. Just watching The Harsh Light of Day. Parker is such a slimeball. The ONE good thing Riley did was when he laid him out!

Oh my goodness.
Cordelia is in this episode of Charmed.. And I'm sure she just said to annoying Leo "you ain't no scooby".
Or did I imagine that?

Oh my goodness.
Cordelia is in this episode of Charmed.. And I'm sure she just said to annoying Leo "you ain't no scooby".
Or did I imagine that?

I can't remember the dialogue but I loved Cordelia in Charmed. I bet she did.

And she was right. He isn't.

Piper is my favourite in Charmed.

I can't remember the dialogue but I loved Cordelia in Charmed. I bet she did.

And she was right. He isn't.

Piper is my favourite in Charmed.

Ew no. I don't like Pipers face/mouth :D :oops:

I like Rose McGowan, probably because she used to go out with Marilyn Manson :D :oops:

Right dudes, I am getting in the shower then I have to get my blitz on in the kitchen. Which episode shall I go with?

Careful with that disk. Bad bad episode ordering on the menu. Have I mentioned this before? Am I still a little bitter?
I watched them in the wrong order, even though watched that disc a million times AND discussed it with you when you posted :mad::facepalm::rolleyes:

Short article on the BBC website "How TV advanced gay rights", and their examples are Modern Family, Orange is the New Black and Happy Endings (amongst others).

No mention of Buffy at all :mad:

Mitchell and Cam in Modern Family haven't even been allowed to kiss properly beyond a peck on the lips, hardly groundbreaking.

/irritation

Even thinking of Buffy doing the wank-hands motion makes me laugh :D

Me too but not as much as

That and Anya's subtle hand gesture to Xander after he 'saves' her from Spike :D

Erm :hmm::D

I've just watched the one where Oz leaves, after that writhing bitch with a voice like a seal turns up. So much Willow crying :(

:( :( :(

I know she's a character we're supposed to hate (and we do) but who the fuck named her Verruca?

Back
Top Bottom