Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"beer bad" :D

I love it at the end when Parker is finally apologising and admitting he acted badly, just what Buffy's been waiting for, she looks like she's really listening and then Cave Buffy knocks him out with a big stick :D he he he

That episode gets routinely voted one of the worst but I think it's great, particularly Willow's takedown of Parker, and Xander for most of the episode.

Xander - "Giles, don't make Cave-Slayer angry"

I watched it earlier in the week. Thought it was pretty good. The retribution meted out onto the "bad" guy was pretty devastating.

I haven't read Season 9, Season 8 is interesting but embraces the comic book side of things much more (stuff you'd never imagine them doing on the show), so it's a bit divorced from 'proper' Buffy.

The Angel comics are actually better I reckon, as they directly follow on from S5 of Angel in a cool way.

I think Joss Whedon said it was what they would have done if they have a huuuuge budget...

That kind of makes me glad they did not :D

Xander / Dawn was a bit icky, although Buffy / Satsu would have made for, erm, interesting television :oops:

I actually gasped with surprise when I saw giant Dawn :D Think that was my favourite bit...

open up the spoiler tag ;)

Bums. Not the worst bit in the whole thing but just got to the point in this rewatch where Buffy is getting together with Riley :hmm:

Bums. Not the worst bit in the whole thing but just got to the point in this rewatch where Buffy is getting together with Riley :hmm:

I don't really mind that so much, having seen the subsequent path of their relationship.

When I watched S5 the first time round, me and my bestie punched the air when the helicopter took off :D

I had completely forgotten Willow and Xander Season 3!!! :oops: This thread must be the most circular and criss-crossed thread on urban :D

I'm watching the series of Charmed with the magic school.
It's annoying me how Harry Potter it is.
I mean Gideon is basically Snape yes? With his I'm evil but for the greater good shtick.

Back
Top Bottom