Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I watched the end of Angel season 2 last night. Omg :D I will be dancing the dance of joy for a long time! Seems that Angel is broodier and goes to darker places than Buffy, so can be correspondingly sillier.

I learnt from this thread that one of those people doing the dance of joy was Joss Whedon.

High Voltage This thread is full of amazing knowledge or sad cases, depending on how you look at it. There is a hardcore of us who could immediately dig you a quote up from any episode you choose.

I'm on the amazing knowledge side, obv. :D

I learnt from this thread that one of those people doing the dance of joy was Joss Whedon.

High Voltage This thread is full of amazing knowledge or sad cases, depending on how you look at it. There is a hardcore of us who could immediately dig you a quote up from any episode you choose.

I'm on the amazing knowledge side, obv. :D
I really hope that's true!

There are no sad cases here :mad: apart from the poster on the first page who said 'welcome to 1997'. 43 pages yeah, so suck it.

I can die happy. That's actually made me well up a bit (in my defence I'm very tired). Ok, I think I might be one of those sad cases Glitter mentioned :hmm::oops:

Whedon also had a cameo as a smug car rental worker in Veronica Mars. He loved that show and in the Buffy comics Xander and Buffy, iirc, discuss the season he appeared in.

It was getting Netflix that finally persuaded me to watch all of Buffy - most of the episodes I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN - like, ever - this really is a voyage of discovery for me and I'm only on Series 5 Episode 2 - so I've got loads to go yet

Mrs Voltz is a Buffy Naysayer so I binge watch about 3+ episodes at a go and then have a bit of a break

It was getting Netflix that finally persuaded me to watch all of Buffy - most of the episodes I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN - like, ever - this really is a voyage of discovery for me and I'm only on Series 5 Episode 2 - so I've got loads to go yet

Mrs Voltz is a Buffy Naysayer so I binge watch about 3+ episodes at a go and then have a bit of a break

They seem to have removed Angel from Netflix, which is annoying.

They seem to have removed Angel from Netflix, which is annoying.

Yeah I noticed that.
I downloaded it but every episode was zipped and took ages to unzip :(

I am watching "Gingerbread". Where Buffy, Willow and Amy get accused of being witches.
Is this the only episode you see Willow's parents or is there one other?

This drives me mad. Especially the seasons when it goes left to right, as opposed to vertically. Angel is the same :mad:
I accidentally watched episode 2 and 3 out of order. It is nearly as bad as the whole "if you don't get back to the main menu before the credits end you're going to sit there all night reading foreign piracy warnings" that they program in.

I accidentally watched episode 2 and 3 out of order. It is nearly as bad as the whole "if you don't get back to the main menu before the credits end you're going to sit there all night reading foreign piracy warnings" that they program in.
And they wonder why people download pirated copies.

Back
Top Bottom