Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Seriously Rebelda I love that and The Freshman because Buffy is all down and broken and insecure but then she realises who the fuck she is and it's that moment she goes RAH.

I'm so glad it worked for you too. You should realises exactly who the fuck you are and how brilliant you are! RAH!!!!

Yeah maybe not Riley, he did manage to make her mother's brain tumour all about him and developed a weird sexual thing with a vampire 'prostitute.' He was threatened by her strength. But Buffy would have been happier overall if she could have loved a human who understood her world but didn't feel unmanned by her power. Xander maybe.
giles.

spanglechick said:

It would have been maybe what I might have done but it couldn't have happened in the show as he was the father.

I guess the point was, no one we know of from the programme was right for her

I'm finally watching Angel. I watched it contemporarily until the Buffy comes back, Angel is human, they have a perfect day then he realises he has good to do episode. Broke my teenage heart it did, and I abandoned it :(:oops: Just started season 2 and it's pretty good eh!

I'm finally watching Angel. I watched it contemporarily until the Buffy comes back, Angel is human, they have a perfect day then he realises he has good to do episode. Broke my teenage heart it did, and I abandoned it :(:oops: Just started season 2 and it's pretty good eh!

it still dosen't do it as much for me as buffy does. there are some good moments. but not enough.

Season 3 is a bit dark for me (Although Wesley gets well fit) and Connor is a little cunt.

Some of Season Four is pure genius though (Faith <3) and I'm yet to see 5 all the way through but what I've seen I like.

it still dosen't do it as much for me as buffy does. there are some good moments. but not enough.
It's not the same, it's not as good, but that's ok. I'd managed my expectations :oops: it's a different aspect of the Buffyverse (I do a little :facepalm: every time I type that :D), but an entertaining one.

I'm all nervous about s3 now Glitter :mad:;)

God, there is no other scene that gives me chills as much as that final scene from Normal Again :eek:
Yeah, that episode really messes with my wide eyed credulity (JTG ™).

It's good, but it doesn't have one of my very favourite Spike moments:

Spike: Hey! I worked hard for that money.
Xander: You stole it.
Spike: Yes, and you're making it very hard work.
This is my fave

'you're a very bad man' :D

Back
Top Bottom