Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I liked the lady!

*cries*

Edited because I got it wrong. :(
I thought it was 'she was a nice lady is all'. So I'd have been wrong too :)

Angel's getting juicy. Nice to see Dru :cool: Cordelia and Wesley's brilliance seems to be an all or nothing affair though.

One of the best things about season 6 really has to be the vast amount of naked/partially naked Spike :oops::D
Were you watching it with the sound off? That godawful accent killed any appeal he had (for me at least) before opening his gob. :(

Rebelda said:
I thought it was 'she was a nice lady is all'. So I'd have been wrong too :)

Angel's getting juicy. Nice to see Dru :cool: Cordelia and Wesley's brilliance seems to be an all or nothing affair though.

Have you seen Angel all the way through before?

Rebelda said:
Nope! Stopped halfway through season one. I like it :)

I like it too and imho like Buffy it gets so much better.

Obviously it's not as good as Buffy but if it's on Netflix I think I might have a rewatch.

I keep trying with Angel but struggling to get past season 1. I'll pick it up again at some point...

Rebelda said:
If not you can borrow the DVDs as I finish with them x

Cheers.

I am watching an episode of Charmed now.
I never saw any til the other day.
It's really shit compared to Buffy but I'm watching it anyway :oops:

I keep trying with Angel but struggling to get past season 1. I'll pick it up again at some point...
There's a bit more Whedon style dialogue and laughs in season two (so far) but it is still way more broody that BtVS. Some clever Angel/Darla/Dru/Spike backstory that crosses over with stuff in Buffy.

Just had a little cry over this, Buffy to Joyce:

"No, it doesn't stop. It never stops. Do you think I chose to be like this? Do you have any idea how lonely it is? How dangerous? I would love to be upstairs watching TV or gossiping about boys or, god, even studying! But I have to save the world. Again."

Giles: Xander?
Xander: Can you walk?
Giles: You're not real.
Xander: Sure, I'm real.
Giles: It's a trick. They get inside my head, make me see things I want.
Xander: Then why would they make you see me?
Giles: You're right. Let's go

:D

Giles: Xander?
Xander: Can you walk?
Giles: You're not real.
Xander: Sure, I'm real.
Giles: It's a trick. They get inside my head, make me see things I want.
Xander: Then why would they make you see me?
Giles: You're right. Let's go

:D
I love that moment :D

Ooooh Lindsey's just gone all cowboy :oops: yeehaw. Penetent Angel is brilliant, as is Harmony :D

E4 S22 - Restless

NEVER seen this one before - so glad I'm not in an "enhanced state" iykwim - brilliant, yet weird - in a stroke of genius type way

Back
Top Bottom