Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Even thinking of Buffy doing the wank-hands motion makes me laugh :D
Oh, I'd forgotten that! :) Looking forward to that episode when we get there on our rewatch (currently stuck on Prophecy Girl as Bears is too tired to watch anything after 6pm), one of my favourites. The monster design still creeps me out.

Biddlybee did you get around to watching the episodes I suggested last night?

I am now carrying on with season 4 (A New Man) after the interjection of OMWF the other day

Yeh, I'd picked a few at random the night before, which included Something Blue. I've watched all series quite a few times but I'm rubbish with names (same with tunes, I can know the lyrics of a song inside out and still not know the title or album name :oops:). You were my random number generator :)

Yeh, I'd picked a few at random the night before, which included Something Blue. I've watched all series quite a few times but I'm rubbish with names (same with tunes, I can know the lyrics of a song inside out and still not know the title or album name :oops:). You were my random number generator :)
Always happy to help :) x

Finished it all on Saturday night. Deciding whether to wait for Angel to reappear on Netflix or buy the DVD's. Judging from what I'm wearing I don't seem like a big spender so I may have a bit of a wait. I think I missed a lot of Angel due to channel four's always insane scheduling.

Having just finished it the First was a pretty shit baddie. Good idea and all but it has had an infinity to get good at manipulating people but hasn't. Managed to get Andrew to kill Jonathon and that scared girl to kill herself hardly difficult. Did her manipulation of Dawn ever come to anything? Willow? Faith? Spike (trigger aside)? Buffy?

I'm no buffy fan but I could watch the musical on a loop.
Just as well because my daughter has just discovered it and I am catching her watching it at least two times a week. I have had to explain witches, vampires, lesbians, and slaying.
She says she likes all the songs equally.

Back
Top Bottom