Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The greatest dark one.

The greatest funny one is either Giles - "xander don't speak Latin in front of the books" or Spike - "Oh poor watcher did you life flash before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea" :D
both crackers. I have always been fond of:

[Doctor] - Buffy, you used to create these grand villains to battle against, and now what is it? No gods or monsters ... just three pathetic little men ... who like playing with toys.

both crackers. I have always been fond of:

[Doctor] - Buffy, you used to create these grand villains to battle against, and now what is it? No gods or monsters ... just three pathetic little men ... who like playing with toys.
I watched that one yesterday.

Well, I only went and watched one episode of Dollhouse... then another, then another. On episode 5 now. Really liking it! Sort of Quantum Leap(ish), but with amnesia... I love a bit of sci-fi!

Only two episodes to go :( So I went back and watched the first 2 episodes of S1 :D

Good to see Buffy finally learned some capoeira moves - right at the end of S7!!! When she avoids being hit by Firefly Captain, erm, I mean, mad priest. Will they or won't they??? (Buffy and Spike that is). Don't tell me! :p

Only two episodes to go :( So I went back and watched the first 2 episodes of S1 :D

Good to see Buffy finally learned some capoeira moves - right at the end of S7!!! When she avoids being hit by Firefly Captain, erm, I mean, mad priest. Will they or won't they??? (Buffy and Spike that is). Don't tell me! :p

Not quite over yet....

$T2eC16hHJHUFFf-VCpCuBSZnU(MbP!~~60_35.JPG

Then watch Firefly :cool:

Already started at the weekend, during hangover recovery, on episode 3 :)

So, we finished Buffy last night :( I wasn't enjoying some of the episodes on season 7 so much, but the last few were up there with the best tv I've seen. It must have been quite inspiring watching if you were a young girl. It was pretty amazing as an almost middle-aged woman. We are all slayers!!!! :)

what about season 8 & 9 comic books? Any good? I think I know what to add to my wishlist ;)
I gave up on them -- not really my thing. I might try again some day.

They're a bit of a disappointment when what you really want is more proper Buffy.

Couldn't sleep so watched the first two episodes of the first series.
They were actually better than I remember.
I've watched it all loads of times but for some reason skip the beginning most times.

It's strange seeing Riff Regan in the Willow role.

Technically she's less 'Hollywood geek', but she doesn't seem to fit the role anywhere near as well as Hannigan.

Of course, it's easy to say that now with Hannigan firmly embedded as Willow, but I can see why they switched it.

Ever watched the pilot?

It's hard to believe that they end up as good actors (those who are retained!)
Where is this pilot available? :) I don't think it was on the while series box set, though I did see snippets in some special feature.

It was on a whole series box set of some description or other.

Maybe pirate bay it?
I don't suppose you remember what series it was on as an extra, as maybe I missed it. I would have assumed series 1? If I really don't have it I will indeed look online.

Back
Top Bottom