Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

There was a round on Buffy on last night's celebrity mastermind.

I just watched on iplayer and got 10 out of a possible 11 and am kicking myself for the one I got wrong.

I bet Rebelda will smash it.

Just had a go watching it on iplayer too, it was pretty easy (for saddoes like us anyway :D)

There was a regular mastermind version too a few years back -

Just had a go watching it on iplayer too, it was pretty easy (for saddoes like us anyway :D)

There was a regular mastermind version too a few years back -

I got 10. (I think - counting not my strong point :D)

I would have got more but she was a bit quick a couple of times so i didn't get time to get it.

I couldn't remember what Ted did for a living (one of my least favourite episodes).

And Buffy's home address would have taken me ages to remember!

I couldn't remember what Ted did for a living (one of my least favourite episodes).

And Buffy's home address would have taken me ages to remember!

I said insurance salesman. Bah!

And I knew it was Ravello Drive I just didn't know the bastard number :mad:

It has its moments (it introduces Spike!) but is still in its monster of the week period, and loads of them were just rubbish (inca mummy, the fishes!!). There were some goodies tho, like the everyone loving Xander one. Oh, and Ethan Rayne was almost as annoying as Riley later would be

Go Fish makes me confused as to Sunnydale's location, as they're on the beach, but I don't think it's ever seen again (maybe one episode with Riley and Buffy playing football?).

In Chosen the entire town is seen collapsing but nowhere near the ocean.

I may have over thought this.

Go Fish makes me confused as to Sunnydale's location, as they're on the beach, but I don't think it's ever seen again (maybe one episode with Riley and Buffy playing football?).

In Chosen the entire town is seen collapsing but nowhere near the ocean.

I may have over thought this.

Doesn't The Judge come from the sea too?

Also, they're a small town with only one nightclub but they have an airport.

But not a high school for three years, despite having a university :)

Doesn't The Judge come from the sea too?

Also, they're a small town with only one nightclub but they have an airport.

But not a high school for three years, despite having a university :)
I always thought the Bronze was just the local club for the still underaged (ie under 21)

Also, isn't Sunnydale a campus of University of California? So it's not a whole uni in its own right

God I wash rubbish at that. She got in so quickly I hadn't even had time to register the questions :oops:

Think I got about 4 right :oops:

I always thought the Bronze was just the local club for the still underaged (ie under 21)
Tbf the only thing that ever bothered me in re: Buffy believability was the Bronze. No way would there would be an underage club like that anywhere, let alone such a teeny town. :rolleyes:

Also, isn't Sunnydale a campus of University of California? So it's not a whole uni in its own right
Nope! Dawn had to wear a wristband so they knew she was underage. And Willow and Kennedy had a date there drinking cocktails. Willow had a martini in there when she went with Amy too.

It's UC Sunnydale. Is that a campus or not?

(I might know Buffy a bit too well)

Last night's mastermind though I got them all right :cool:
When I heard it was just series 1 and 2 I thought I might fail but no no :D

Tbf, first time round I didn't develop my Spike crush until he came back in, was it season 4? When he's basically still a cocky bad boy but not a proper villain, and before he becomes all emo in the final seasons. However, following that association being made, I'm enjoying him in the second season a whole lot more :):cool:

Tbf, first time round I didn't develop my Spike crush until he came back in, was it season 4? When he's basically still a cocky bad boy but not a proper villain, and before he becomes all emo in the final seasons. However, following that association being made, I'm enjoying him in the second season a whole lot more :):cool:

Totally this. Coz you know him better, he is much funnier when you go back and watch him from the beginning a second time.

Back
Top Bottom