Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Well that's the other thing, what was beneath them, it devoured?? The army? I suppose. It's not like 'the first' would have been destroyed by a bit of rock falling down. That's probably the thing though, I guess 'the first' can never really be destroyed, ever.

And, I dunno, Spike could have had a proper redemption moment, better than he did. I mean, there was potential for him to really go off the rails there after seeing Angel, but it bothered him for like 5 minutes then he was cool. I have a feeling they cut a lot out at the end there :hmm:

omg I just finished the last episode of the last season :(
I hate it when that happens :(

Is it ever explained anywhere why another slayer didn't come about after buffy died the second time? Or because she had already died once i guess it didn't count that time?

I was a little disappointed with the very end tbh. It needed a bigger battle, a double episode at least.
But it was funny re the hell mouth 'There's another one in Cleveland' :D

Ok well I've got Angel to watch now I guess.

I have watched the whole thing through and shed many a tear along the way lots of times.
But for some reason the last time we finished it, I sobbed for about an hour at the end. :oops:
I thinks it's the whole spike thing that really got me.
Also probably I was in a bit of a difficult place but poor Badgers just couldn't console me :D

Well that's the other thing, what was beneath them, it devoured?? The army? I suppose. It's not like 'the first' would have been destroyed by a bit of rock falling down. That's probably the thing though, I guess 'the first' can never really be destroyed, ever.

And, I dunno, Spike could have had a proper redemption moment, better than he did. I mean, there was potential for him to really go off the rails there after seeing Angel, but it bothered him for like 5 minutes then he was cool. I have a feeling they cut a lot out at the end there :hmm:

Have you seen Angel before?

In fact, we lost Angel when our last PC died so I have just started a torrent up for it again :D
I have invites for two torrent sites if anyone wants one?

Only a few episodes of the first season.
He was certainly a changed man when he came back for the last/penultimate episode of buffy!! You know, less mopey :D

Omg!! Get watching Angel in full.
The first series was ok but the last two were fucking brilliant!!!! :D

Yep, the Slayer line then ran through faith, Buffy was essentially redundant :D

Except her resurrection forced the Slayer line back into her as well, splitting it and causing the rupture that allows The First to make its move in the final season.

Yeah, Faith was the current Slayer!

smmudge If you like redemption Faith's in Angel is pretty good. Quite a way in.

And if you like hot men Glenn Quinn who plays Doyle in the first season of Angel was smokin'. Sadly no longer with us :(

Yeah, Faith was the current Slayer!

smmudge If you like redemption Faith's in Angel is pretty good. Quite a way in.

And if you like hot men Glenn Quinn who plays Doyle in the first season of Angel was smokin'. Sadly no longer with us :(

TBF, Spike's very gradual ongoing redemption in Angel is quite good too, especially as it's mixed in with the friction between him and Angel. :D

It's quite depressing that both Quinn and Hallett are both gone. :(

TBF, Spike's very gradual ongoing redemption in Angel is quite good too, especially as it's mixed in with the friction between him and Angel. :D

It's quite depressing that both Quinn and Hallett are both gone. :(

I didn't know about Andy Hallett.

Properly gutted :(

just watched one of the best Big Bang Theory episodes where Amy is fucking with Sheldon's head about his blatant OCD.

as a more relevant side-note, Leonard makes Penny watch Buffy because he thinks he's found perfect sci-fi / chick-tv cross-over but she just doesn't like it. tbf, the first series is not that brilliant, i binned it off when it started and got into it later after seeing a really good episode around series 3 / 4 time (and then of course watching the earlier ones in order before continuing).

Omg!! Get watching Angel in full.
The first series was ok but the last two were fucking brilliant!!!! :D
I dunno, I found Angel a bit "meh" and then a bit ridiculous, but it did definitely improve when Spike turned up! And I don't think that's just because of my massive Spike crush :oops:

Mind you, when I start rewatching I'm going to try and watch the Buffy/Angel episodes in chronological order once it splits off...:oops:

just watched one of the best Big Bang Theory episodes where Amy is fucking with Sheldon's head about his blatant OCD.

as a more relevant side-note, Leonard makes Penny watch Buffy because he thinks he's found perfect sci-fi / chick-tv cross-over but she just doesn't like it. tbf, the first series is not that brilliant, i binned it off when it started and got into it later after seeing a really good episode around series 3 / 4 time (and then of course watching the earlier ones in order before continuing).
And like with Angel, Buffy got better once Spike had been introduced ;)

I dunno, I found Angel a bit "meh" and then a bit ridiculous, but it did definitely improve when Spike turned up! And I don't think that's just because of my massive Spike crush :oops:

Mind you, when I start rewatching I'm going to try and watch the Buffy/Angel episodes in chronological order once it splits off...:oops:

I really like Angel but it gets a bit dark. Mind you badass Wesley is miles fitter :)

ViolentPanda said:
And puppet Angel is the best Muppet-type puppet ever!

That episode was fantastic!

I don't really like the first 2 series of Angel.
Well I don't dislike them, but normally with a rewatch I start on series 3.

Back
Top Bottom