Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The Mayor is the Secretary of Agriculture in The West Wing :eek: :D

And how cool does he look in this photo?

220px-Harry_Groener.jpg

:cool:

I was a bit manic yesterday. Should have confiscated my phone, for example :oops: ANYWAY I actually had to restrain myself from singing 'PLEASE give me something, to sing aboooooouuuuuut' on the top deck of the bus at one point :D

The hardest thing in this bus is to sit in it...

The Mayor is the Secretary of Agriculture in The West Wing :eek: :D

And how cool does he look in this photo?

220px-Harry_Groener.jpg

:cool:

He was in some programme I saw at my parents the other day (maybe How I Met You Mother) playing a hippie which seemed really weird.
Oh and yes of course Willow is in that too. :)

He was in some programme I saw at my parents the other day (maybe How I Met You Mother) playing a hippie which seemed really weird.
Oh and yes of course Willow is in that too. :)
I wanted to love HIMYM because of Willow and initally i didn't. But then i saw a random episode and loved it after all. And now i want Willow and Marshall to be our couple friends soooooo much.

Sapphireblue said:
I wanted to love HIMYM because of Willow and initally i didn't. But then i saw a random episode and loved it after all. And now i want Willow and Marshall to be our couple friends soooooo much.

I don't really like it.
I find it quite confusing, it's always jumping back and forwards and showing you things that didn't really happen (ie, they were in someone's imagination).

I don't really like it.
I find it quite confusing, it's always jumping back and forwards and showing you things that didn't really happen (ie, they were in someone's imagination).

I don't mind it. It's alright to have on in the background. I don't love it or care about the characters or anything but it's alright.

It's also good for the 'what was he/she in game' :D

In the library working on my first assignment of the academic year. I finally have a thesis, hurrah! I'm not sure my library fellows would appreciate a rousing chorus of 'I've Got A Theory' though.

So, I have asked Crispy to get me the 7 series box set of this for Xmas, and the plan is to start watching it when I go on mat leave. I wonder if I'll accidentally the whole box set before the baby actually arrives :hmm:

So, I have asked Crispy to get me the 7 series box set of this for Xmas, and the plan is to start watching it when I go on mat leave. I wonder if I'll accidentally the whole box set before the baby actually arrives :hmm:

Did you manage it Manter ?

Agent, you can probably cram an episode a night into night feeds as well. Just make sure the DVD is in the machine before you go to bed and the remotes are handy prior to feeding.

Oh and check with us beforehand - some episodes are far too emotional for a woman who has recently given birth.

Agent, you can probably cram an episode a night into night feeds as well. Just make sure the DVD is in the machine before you go to bed and the remotes are handy prior to feeding.
That's what I'm planning. I've also got Angel downloaded, so by the time their paths intertwine I'm going to try and see them in sequence order. Tbh it should last me some time, but I can imagine getting a bit carried away!

Oh and check with us beforehand - some episodes are far too emotional for a woman who has recently given birth.
It's OK, I have seen them before and will probably be alerted to the emotionally difficult ones earlier on. Though today I cried at a bloody Johnsons baby powder advert :rolleyes:

omg I just finished the last episode of the last season :(
I hate it when that happens :(

Is it ever explained anywhere why another slayer didn't come about after buffy died the second time? Or because she had already died once i guess it didn't count that time?

I was a little disappointed with the very end tbh. It needed a bigger battle, a double episode at least.
But it was funny re the hell mouth 'There's another one in Cleveland' :D

Ok well I've got Angel to watch now I guess.

omg I just finished the last episode of the last season :(
I hate it when that happens :(

Is it ever explained anywhere why another slayer didn't come about after buffy died the second time? Or because she had already died once i guess it didn't count that time?

I was a little disappointed with the very end tbh. It needed a bigger battle, a double episode at least.
But it was funny re the hell mouth 'There's another one in Cleveland' :D

Ok well I've got Angel to watch now I guess.
I've always wondered. Maybe because Faith was alive? Noticed your tagline the other day and wanted to say 'it eats you, starting with your bottom' but it was on a highly inappropriate thread and would have got a lot of :hmm:s :D

Back
Top Bottom