Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because they won't win it?

I know it wouldn't win, but wouldn't it be good politics?

You have a Tory party undermining its own government policy. The government clearly doesn't have a majority for governing and can only muster a majority to stop the people expressing their view on the government.

So, the Mogster and ERG inbreeds obviously have a plan of how they think they can force a no deal ( and so clear up on shorting the pound they are so proud of).

What is their plan? I can’t see it?

So, the Mogster and ERG inbreeds obviously have a plan of how they think they can force a no deal ( and so clear up on shorting the pound they are so proud of).

They dont need to do anything do they? It's another option that needs to be forced, not no deal. No deal is on unless theres something else agreed.

No deal is what happens if there isn’t a deal. All they need to do is ensure there isn’t a deal. Given that there isn’t a deal, all they need to do is sit on their hands.

If parliament votes to reject leaving without a deal, that doesn’t actually guarantee anything, unless parliament can get the numbers to stop Brexit if there’s no deal agreed.

No deal is what happens if there isn’t a deal. All they need to do is ensure there isn’t a deal. Given that there isn’t a deal, all they need to do is sit on their hands.

If parliament votes to reject leaving without a deal, that doesn’t actually guarantee anything, unless parliament can get the numbers to stop Brexit if there’s no deal agreed.
Yep, the only other options are Parliament voting to seek an extension (at what cost extracted by the 27?) or voting to revoke A50.

I find it hard to imagine this parliament agreeing to any deal particularly if any extension has to be short.An election would be nice but not entirely sure that would alter the picture much.

Yep, everything is very clear.

As clear as mud.

Back
Top Bottom