Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BrewDog: yet another hip company using 'rebel' language to sell its stuff

Well this thread has totally crashed and burned, hasn't it?

It's become about as popular as herpes.

Wasn't the plan to turn it into something really informative? :D

Wow!

JW is teaming up with Steve Bartlett in his latest venture.

I'm seriously considering investing in this.

Anyone else? Could be the smartest 25k you ever spent.
Ooh, a veritable spam site, where you can get paid to write about things you have no knowledge of, in order to get their clients listed higher on Google. Like a modern-day version of link farms. I can't see how that could possibly fail or get banned by Google.

Ooh, a veritable spam site, where you can get paid to write about things you have no knowledge of, in order to get their clients listed higher on Google. Like a modern-day version of link farms. I can't see how that could possibly fail or get banned by Google.
You're dealing with a troll. Cut off Spy's oxygen and they'll leave the site eventually.

Genius, isn’t it? Regardless of how good it is, it’ll work because of who’s involved.

Watch what happens here.

Bet you a tenner that whatever it is gets sold to a retail analytics outfit for fuckloads before Xmas 2026.
I wouldn't put a bet on it. I've seen how fucked up the world is, with the likes of Tesla being valued at approximately 100X what it's worth, and people buying into things like Bitcoin has made me realise that the world is full of fuckwits, which is why the likes of Brewdog and Apple are worth the money they are, and why I won't risk a tenner on another shit idea that'll probably sell to even bigger dickheads.

I wouldn't put a bet on it. I've seen how fucked up the world is, with the likes of Tesla being valued at approximately 100X what it's worth, and people buying into things like Bitcoin has made me realise that the world is full of fuckwits, which is why the likes of Brewdog and Apple are worth the money they are, and why I won't risk a tenner on another shit idea that'll probably sell to even bigger dickheads.

Well this is exactly why it's a great way to invest 25k, isn't it?

There's no way you're gonna lose it (at least not all of it), the potential return is enormous, and you'll get fuck all on it anywhere else.

There's no way you're gonna lose it (at least not all of it), the potential return is enormous, and you'll get fuck all on it anywhere else.
If I had money to invest in something, I'd invest it in somewhere to grow weed. Maybe a bit high risk but fuck it.

Can you organise an Urban Crowdfunder, I'm in .

Back
Top Bottom