Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BrewDog: yet another hip company using 'rebel' language to sell its stuff

Silly, scummy brodog.

The love for them feels not entirely dissimilar to the tiktok generation, currently being seduced by the likes of Andrew Tate/Nigel Farage.

Guardian article - Brewdog dismissed an Asian woman after she complained about EDL drinking in the Waterloo Brewdog.

But yeah, still totally punk and genius...

Here's a rather limp article trying to make fun of Brewdog's marketing strategy, which I think will be happily lapped up by readers of this thread, so I am posting it as community service.

Having read the article, I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously - Brewdog making a beer to be delivered inside a live XL Bully dog, for example?It does however neatly summarise some of their genius marketing tactics that turned out to be not so genius after all.

Having read the article, I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously - Brewdog making a beer to be delivered inside a live XL Bully dog, for example?It does however neatly summarise some of their genius marketing tactics that turned out to be not so genius after all.
It's Vice, another organisation which claimed to be 'punk ' before collapsing like a souffle in a cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom