Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boy racer can’t drive home after speed bumps were put at every entrance to his village

Obviously you've never tried to get from Galbally to Limerick city * without a car.
There are no trains.
There is an infrequent bus ... once every 5 hours probably 4 days a week. You would not cycle that road.
Cars are actually very necessary if you live in the countryside in Ireland. We dont have trains running to rural spots. Not the way England has train systems and little countryside train stations.

*or anywhere within 20km.
You're right i dont. But if i did, i would probably avoid modifying a car in my possession rendering it useless for the task in hand. In this case getting from a to b. Via c.

Sorry, all apologies. I just found this story online and posted elsewhere. Still bloody funny though.
"Christopher who is passionate about cars, drives.......a VW Passatt" :D

Boris Sprinkler you are so full of shit on this one, you might as well just back down.

From what I recall, there were cars and fat people in Copenhagen too. And the rest of Denmark i'm sure. And cars in all of the world run on oil and we are all oil dependant, pretty much. So why are you singling out the UK again, on a thread about a boy racer in rural Ireland?

Actually he kind of does Great Britian is a geographical term covers all the islands inculding Ireland :)

Nah, Great Britain has two meanings. Politically it’s England, Scotland and Wales. Geographically it’s the big Fuck Off Island that has most of England ( not the Scillies,Lundy, Isle of Wight, Sheppy and lindufarne*. Wales apart from Anglesey and Those funny ones off the SW and about 90% of Scotland.

* probably missed some...

Back
Top Bottom