Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boy racer can’t drive home after speed bumps were put at every entrance to his village

beesonthewhatnow

going deaf for a living
This is, without any doubt, my favourite news story of the year.

Boy racer can't drive home because of speed bumps in village | Metro News

A boy racer is furious that he can no longer drive into his home village because his modified car gets stuck on speed bumps installed on every entry road. Christopher Fitzgibbon, 23, lowered the suspension of his VW Passat to just four inches off the ground to improve stability and ‘look fresh’. But he is gutted after council chiefs installed six-inch high speed bumps on the only three entry roads into his home village of Galbally in Limerick, Ireland.

:D :D :D :D

‘I feel discriminated against because I’m driving a modified car – it’s lowered, so it’s four inches off the road – and I’m being denied my right to drive on these roads.’

What a fucking dickhead. It's not discrimination if it only happens to pointless bellends who voluntarily do some pointless bellend thing.

There was a young man from Limerick,
Who, to be honest was a bit of a dick.
He lowered his chassis,
'cause he thought it was classy
And now little bumps make him shit a brick.

Let me correct this for you :D

There was a young man from Limerick
We think he's a bit of a dick
He lowered his chassis
Cos he thought 'twould be classy
Now little bumps make him shit bricks.

:D

Also...Galbally is on the Limerick Tipperary border. So there is that :thumbs::D

Not sure about the scansion on that last line - how about "And now little bumps make him shit a big brick"? :D
Let me correct this for you :D

There was a young man from Limerick
We think he's a bit of a dick
He lowered his chassis
Cos he thought 'twould be classy
Now little bumps make him shit bricks.

:D

Also...Galbally is on the Limerick Tipperary border. So there is that :thumbs::D
My first poem, and the critics are already hitting it hard :eek::p:D

the best part is as its a small town

you can be it was done partly out of spite to the fella

saying that the passat does not even look that low in the pictures

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom