Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

You are so rigjt I feel better all ready i like thus recovery as but not as much as I love Being. OUTLAWS MC ENGLAND. CCOTSWOLDS THE LONGEST RUNNING 1%er OUTLAWS CHAPTER IN THE UK.40YR ANNIVERY 24th December feeling good
Not the Blue Angels then? They claim on a you tube vid to be

what's a Mong and what does it look like?
portraits-of-new-zealands-mighty-mongrel-mob-1480609253.jpg

Bike Gangs always talk about respect, respect is not the same as fear. I might be scared of 20 bikers , it doesn't mean I respect them. I recall my mates telling me about Chosen Few Bournemouth, cant see much on the net. Landsdown/Bournemouth had a bike gang, Gander on The Green, another club was there haunt, they also ran a tattoo gaf in Boscum (cant remember their name)
Club X that was it

I never understood why a bunch of people whose whole thing is about sitting in a comfy seat all day consider themselves tough.

I have a question. Me and my mate saw a chap in Bethnal Green the other day with a bottom rocker that said ENGLAND, with an MC patch just above it to the right. We couldn't see any other rockers etc. (although he did have a jacket slung over his shoulder). From teh google I think he was an Outlaw but without the top rocker. Like the attached pic but without the skull and the outlaws patch.

Why would a biker only have a bottom rocker?

gboutlaws.jpg

I wish they'd leave Matlock Bath alone just one weekend a year. :mad:
I wish they'd leave the planet, permanently!
Here's a little anecdote:
I bought a wiring loom for a bike from an ebay seller. The wiring loom arrived and it wasn't what I bought. It was a wiring loom for 20 year older bike, so I contacted the seller and made him aware of his 'mistake'. He replied with, and I paraphrase,
"If you don't like it, I'll meet you at 'X' place with my brothers, and we can discuss it.
I replied with "Fuck off you fucking tool. Your Harley branded assless chaps don't scare me"
I opned a Paypal dispute, and they insisted I had to send the wiring loom back (at my expense) in order to receive a refund, so I packaged the wiring loom with a freshly laid dog egg, and sent it back to the 1%er prick, and got a refund. I also received a few threatening messages from the prick, but, unsurprisingly, despite him having my address, I never received a knock on the door from his 'brothers'.

I wish they'd leave the planet, permanently!
Here's a little anecdote:
I bought a wiring loom for a bike from an ebay seller. The wiring loom arrived and it wasn't what I bought. It was a wiring loom for 20 year older bike, so I contacted the seller and made him aware of his 'mistake'. He replied with, and I paraphrase,
"If you don't like it, I'll meet you at 'X' place with my brothers, and we can discuss it.
I replied with "Fuck off you fucking tool. Your Harley branded assless chaps don't scare me"
I opned a Paypal dispute, and they insisted I had to send the wiring loom back (at my expense) in order to receive a refund, so I packaged the wiring loom with a freshly laid dog egg, and sent it back to the 1%er prick, and got a refund. I also received a few threatening messages from the prick, but, unsurprisingly, despite him having my address, I never received a knock on the door from his 'brothers'.
I just want to park outside the chippy on my way home from Derby.

200.gif

I have a question. Me and my mate saw a chap in Bethnal Green the other day with a bottom rocker that said ENGLAND, with an MC patch just above it to the right. We couldn't see any other rockers etc. (although he did have a jacket slung over his shoulder). From teh google I think he was an Outlaw but without the top rocker. Like the attached pic but without the skull and the outlaws patch.

Why would a biker only have a bottom rocker?

gboutlaws.jpg

Prospects wear only the bottom rocker.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sabo...-angels-outlaws-and-the-politics-of-the-patch

I just want to park outside the chippy on my way home from Derby.

200.gif

It's fucking funny here. There's a Harley fest (bikefest) in Killarney each year, where Harley riders from around Ireland put their Harleys in trailers, tow them to the event, unload them around the corner and ride the last 100 yards to the venue :D
I sat in a pub in Killarney one night, after giving in to peer pressure to attend said event, and listened to a husband and wife team talk about having just arrived back from an around Europe tour on their Harley, and of how they'd got off the boat in Belfast from Scotland, and rode straight through to the event. The lack of dirt on their pristine Harley merchandise rang bells, but watching them load their Harley into their nice posh trailer behind their nice Range Rover the following morning was priceless.

Thanks Magnus McGinty

That's what we thought but he looked a bit old for that so I discounted it. He was older than me and I'm 47...

I guess you're never too old to try new things.

He could be an existing member demoted to prospect as punishment for something. Or someone just wearing a jacket like that for fashion (although unlikely if an actual biker).

He could be an existing member demoted to prospect as punishment for something. Or someone just wearing a jacket like that for fashion (although unlikely if an actual biker).

Possibly that then.

Definitely not the latter. I've lived with bikers in the past, he wasn't a fashion victim.

Maybe he's just late to the party. :D

Cheers. :)

Most 1%ers are in their 50s/60s. They're usually bankers and the like, who like to play dress-up on a Sunday, and meet 'like-minded' people. :thumbs:

I'm sure there's a lot of truth to that concerning Harley riders but I live half a mile from Hells Angels HQ on Hackney Road and when they gather there are plenty of younger, harder types in evidence.

I'm sure there's a lot of truth to that concerning Harley riders but I live half a mile from Hells Angels HQ on Hackney Road and when they gather there are plenty of younger, harder types in evidence.
I've found that most young 'bikers' don't care for the bullshit that being a 1%er brings. Most people (once they reach puberty), realise that Sons of Anarchy isn't actually real.

Unfortunately, MC clubs seem to attract the very same people who would normally join the likes of the BNP. They tend to be not very bright.
Fortunately, it means these MC club members might not be joining the BNP.

I wondered why I never got a reply to my letter to Jax. :(

Back
Top Bottom