Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

Oh come on. You know full well what happens to either individuals or clubs that “disrespect” an MC - and suddenly appearing in a clubs area wearing a 3 piece patch would rather fall under that, no?

MC’s are clubs, yes. But ones with a somewhat different approach to dealing with the world...

Care to comment on this No Mates 315 :confused:

Compared to most here I probably have a bit more experience of hanging round MC’s*, but you’re not exactly coming across well right now :hmm:

*albeit over 20 years ago. Maybe they’ve had a sudden and dramatic change of direction since then :D

b0c46bb2ec901c76016c5be42b8d12f8.jpg

:confused:

HTB19BJDGXXXXXbYXFXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg
I have this one

;)

Saw a fella riding a shiny expensive Harley down the M4 with a “Thames Valley Chapter” patch emblazoned on his jacket a few months back.

My Dad, who was in the car at the time did a lol and said “Too clean mate”

:thumbs::hmm:

i remember reading ages ago that part of the initiation or Hells Angels was for everyone to piss on yer jeans while you wear them

i remember reading ages ago that part of the initiation or Hells Angels was for everyone to piss on yer jeans while you wear them

Yeah, you get your jeans-pissed-on badge for that.

I spent two years as a Hells Angels prospect, but didn't go all the way in the end. My sewing was just not up to the job. And I can't ride a motorbike.

Yeah, you get your jeans-pissed-on badge for that.

I spent two years as a Hells Angels prospect, but didn't go all the way in the end. My sewing was just not up to the job. And I can't ride a motorbike.
anyway if sons of anarchy's anything to go by, prospects always get killed.

not only did halfsack die in the series, but the actor who played him died five years ago.

it's always nice to see people admit to this sort of thing, it's the first step on the road to recovery.
You are so rigjt I feel better all ready i like thus recovery as but not as much as I love Being. OUTLAWS MC ENGLAND. CCOTSWOLDS THE LONGEST RUNNING 1%er OUTLAWS CHAPTER IN THE UK.40YR ANNIVERY 24th December feeling good

what a bunch of fucking children some of you are. bless ya maz and miss a cuddle . Mr Rusty
I'm guessing you're one of those mature people who need to ride an obnoxiously loud bike with less power than an egg whisk, and play dress-up on a Sunday and pretend to be hard.

You blessing Maz Harris Mr Rusty ? If so I'll join you in that and raise a cup of splosh to him :)
Dr Maz Harris, he received his phd for his thesis on biker culture, wrote a column for BSH in the early days titled ‘radical times’ and during his funeral the M20( I think)came to a standstill on the opposite carriageway to the direction his cortège was travelling as the general public stopped in awe at the amount of bikers that were following his coffin, most without a helmet.
The man was intelligent, charismatic and fiercely loyal to his club, the HAMC.
Read some of his works.

Dr Maz Harris, he received his phd for his thesis on biker culture, wrote a column for BSH in the early days titled ‘radical times’ and during his funeral the M20( I think)came to a standstill on the opposite carriageway to the direction his cortège was travelling as the general public stopped in awe at the amount of bikers that were following his coffin, most without a helmet.
The man was intelligent, charismatic and fiercely loyal to his club, the HAMC.
Read some of his works.

Maz was a lovely man :) I did some writing and photography for bsh back in the day, one of the articles was on the Harleys all the lads who worked at Chatham dock yard rode... I used to help out at the shop, stalls, shows, parties etc.. We drank at Hs pub the woodlands, Blues brothers band nights and happy lock in Sunday sessions memories. I was maybe 21 when I met him, a girl, but he was always kind, patient and generous to me. Had words of wisdom and time for me. He went out of his way to teach me. All in all I knew him for almost 15 years.

When he died I hadnt seen him for two years as I'd moved to Australia.. I obviously saw the funeral ride though. Sad ending.

They used to occasionally take over a small town near one of my relatives farms, used to be some good battles there. Sawn of shotgun was the weapon of choice. Edit: I mean punch ups with Black Power.
I think you will find the Mongrels from New Zealand have the "honour" of being the most violent biker gang on the planet.
thats the "mighty mongrels" to you mr jug
Saw a program on T.V. about them, they actually look like Mongs, they are rapist peados etc. Nasty fucwits embarrassing N.Z. and Maori people >

Bike Gangs always talk about respect, respect is not the same as fear. I might be scared of 20 bikers , it doesn't mean I respect them. I recall my mates telling me about Chosen Few Bournemouth, cant see much on the net. Landsdown/Bournemouth had a bike gang, Gander on The Green, another club was there haunt, they also ran a tattoo gaf in Boscum (cant remember their name)

Back
Top Bottom